Ray Bradbury Forums
Most interesting character.

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6891083901/m/1451065372

06 September 2004, 11:39 PM
darek
Most interesting character.
If you had to pick who was the most interesting charcter in this book who would you pick?
14 September 2004, 10:35 AM
ryandav000
I think the most interesting character in the story was Montag, in the beginning I didn't really like him. I think when he talked to Clarisse, his character changed alot. I think that Montags wife gave him a different outlook on life, she really didnt show him much effection. But i think that helped him live his life. Later on in the story when the dog bite him, i think that changed him alot.
06 October 2004, 08:53 PM
MathNerd182
I think the most interesting character in Farenheit 451 was Clarisse. She saw everything from a different point of view.
18 November 2004, 01:16 PM
Liver21
I thought the most intersting character was Clarrise because yeah she did have a different view on life, and i liked it. She made the story intersting becasue you never kniw what was going to happen!
18 November 2004, 01:19 PM
myss-giggle
I think the most interesting character is Montag, because he is a fireman but he still reads. And he learn something from it.. and how important books are to everyone. But at the end he die because of the books. I think that he die for the books. And that shows how much he loves book.
18 November 2004, 01:19 PM
P-dog
I thought that Montag was the most interesting character because he had the most personalities which made him really cool!
18 November 2004, 01:24 PM
music_rocker24
I would pick Clarisse cuz she was so diferent. She made the book interesting and sum what fun to read.
18 November 2004, 01:24 PM
racefan1
i think the most interesting charactor was deffinetly cap. Beatty mainly because he quoted all the poetry and claimed he didnt read and he was suposedly a fireman? kinda funny!
18 November 2004, 01:25 PM
pinkpig1
HEY LIVER21!! you spelt *knew* wrong! but i would agree that clarisse is and interesting character! mildred was kind of psycho with her tv and "the relatives" what do you think?
putz912
I think that the most interesting charater had to have been Clarrisse. Because she was so into things and was so energized.
Shadow
I thought Mildred was a very intersting character. She LOVES TV an overdoses on sleeping pills. Thats pretty funny!!!
18 November 2004, 01:27 PM
guy
i think that the most interesting character is clarisse because she doesn't feel weird talking to a fireman. clarisse is a talkative type of person and she talks alot to montag.
18 November 2004, 01:27 PM
Liver21
quote:
Originally posted by pinkpig1:
HEY LIVER21!! you spelt *knew* wrong! but i would agree that clarisse is and interesting character! mildred was kind of psycho with her tv and "the relatives" what do you think?

Yes pinkpig, i would agree with you. Millie is a phsyco. But thats ok.
18 November 2004, 01:29 PM
pinkpig1
quote:
Originally posted by Liver21:
Yes pinkpig, i would agree with you. Millie is a phsyco. But thats ok.

yes i would agree LIVER!! so what else did you think of the book?
18 November 2004, 01:34 PM
Liver21
quote:
Originally posted by pinkpig1:
yes i would agree LIVER!! so what else did you think of the book?

Hello pink piggy...Well i thought the book was rather confusing, and well you know, but that ok. What did you think?