Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    ? Ray Bradbury Himself ? Help me!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

? Ray Bradbury Himself ? Help me!
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone own this? It is a 19-story collection audio cassette. I can't seem to locate what exact stories it contains.
I first heard Ray when I was in fourth grade. Our teach used to play stories for us with the lights off. It was a delight! I fondly remember "The Ravine," and "The Screaming Woman" among others. I was hoping these were on this audio cassette. Any information would be lovely!
Thanks

smack

Posts: 1 | Location: Orem, UT, USA | Registered: 23 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, I believe there's a set of these on ebay right now. Check over there! I have a few, but not the whole set, and they ARE great. It's a shame they're no longer in print.

Greg

Posts: 139 | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the set of 19 stories read by Ray himself and also the set of 13 dramatized radio plays, heh-heh.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, it's nice to see Dandelion once in a while. She has been awfully quiet lately....

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Audio Ray Bradbury listings: http://www.spaceagecity.com/bradbury/audio.htm

Over the years I have collected the following via purchases from BOT, Ebay, Amazon, and B & N:
The Martian Chronicles*
Fantastic Tales of Ray Bradbury*
The Stories of Ray Bradbury*
Golden Apples of the Sun, Michael Prichard
Green Shadows, White Whale*
Ray Bradbury Himself*
Fahrenheit 451, CD*
The Illustrated Man*
Dandelion Wine, Michael Prichard
From The Dust Returned, John Glover
Dark Carnival, CD (Interview)*

*Mr. B reading his work!

Great for trips or just revisiting your favorites when the mood hits you!

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post