Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    help for the title

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

help for the title
 Login/Join

posted
i had heard a story from a friend probably ray's .its about a boy who sees a cat with two tails. his parrents dont believe him.he dies later and parents see the cat with two tails.

Posts: 1 | Location: hyderabad | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unless there is more than one such story, this would appear to be by Terry Jones of Monty Python fame:

JONES, TERRY; [i.e., Terence Graham Parry Jones] (1942- )
* * The Cat with Two Tails, (ss)
It can be found in the books Fantastic Stories, Pavilion Books, 1992 and The Mammoth Book of Comic Fantasy, ed. Mike Ashley, Robinson, 1998. There is also a song on this theme, whether based on the same story or unrelated I couldn't say.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just want to mention two things to people submitting requests to identify stories not by Ray Bradbury.

1. If you do find or remember what you're after, please, PLEASE post the answer back here on the SAME thread! Otherwise people out there will still be looking for it!

2. If my two suggestions of free Book ID forums do not work, try here: http://www.logan.com/loganberry/stump.html but be aware they do charge $2 a stumper!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post