Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

homecoming
 Login/Join

posted
hello! every since i can remember my father has always told me about a story homecoming. He is one of the biggest fans of ray bradbury and i believe that this story he used to tell me about is part of a ray bradbury book or a book of short stories. If anyone knows of a text website or something with just this story, i would greatly appreciate the help. If you would please either relply to this message or email me at glitterpixiestix@yahoo.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this...
Emily

Posts: 4 | Location: Harrisbyrg, Pa USA | Registered: 12 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See reply under "Resources"

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the muse. The short story homecoming was excellent. If you want more insight, you should read Bradbury's Out of the Dust returned. It is an extention of homecoming. If you liked homecoming, you will absolutely love out of the dust. ENjoy!!
THE MUSe

P.S. tell your father about the novel. He'll love it!!

Posts: 8 | Location: california | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Almost forgot starchild314, the novel has the short story in it!!

Posts: 8 | Location: california | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post