Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Ray book signing on Halloween!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray book signing on Halloween!
 Login/Join

posted
Note from the publisher:
Ray Bradbury is a busy man, and doesn't make many personal appearances. We'll keep you updated on the appearances page of the site (http://www.raybradbury.com/appearances.html). Also be sure to check back here for any late-breaking Bradbury news.

So, here's the info on Ray's Halloween book signing. Hope you can make it!
Thursday, October 31 - Pasadena
VROMAN'S BOOK STORE - book signing
695 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91101
Tel: 626-449-5320

Posts: 11 | Location: New York, NY USA | Registered: 22 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still kicking myself after missing Ray's appearance at UMass/Amherst a few years back. I really hope he can make it out here sometime soon. Hell, I'll drive to anywhere on the east coast just for the oppertunity to meet "the man".
-Mark Gallagher

Posts: 1 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 05 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark--you think you have it rough, try looking for The Man in the tumbleweed-strewn prairies of Oklahoma . . .

Posts: 75 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post