Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Fahrenheit 451
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fahrenheit 451
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I guess the part when Montag met the book people that had read a story and retold it to maybe future kids.When montag burned beatty and finally read the books he hid.
No almost everything just didn,t make sense.

Posts: 7 | Location: Wausau, WI. 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't really have a favorite part to this book but i thought it was pretty cool that there were commercial banners flying all over the place in the city. I would recommend it to the people who enjoy technology about the future and people who like to read about people who stand out and inspire you.

Posts: 5 | Location: Wausau, WI, USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this book was good over all but i could not paid attention during the first part of the book. the middle to last part of the book were the best and it has a good ending but he leaves it open a little.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought that the book was ok, it could have been better. My favorite part was when the Hound was chasing Montag. I wouldnt recommend F451 to many people cuz I thought that is was really really boring to read and it put me to sleep.

posted Hide Post
this book was good over all but i could not paid attention during the first part of the book. the middle to last part of the book were the best and it has a good ending but he leaves it open a little.

posted Hide Post
well i think my favoret part of the story was when montag and the men from the woods and walked tward the ruined city to rebuld it their way!...i dont think i would recomend this book to people younger than me mostly because it is a difficult book to read. the thing i liked the most about the book itself is i think the detail Bradbury putinto it, i didnt care for the book as much as other books he wrote, but i can deal with one differently.

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, Wisconsin, U.S.A. | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LemontHighSchooler:
What did u like about fahrenheit 451? What was ur favoirte part? Would u recommend this book to others is so why?

I like how the firemen burned books instead of taking out the fire. My faveroite part was when Montag killed captian Beatty. No I would not recommend this books to others because this book was kind of boring and it was not my kind of book to read!

Posts: 1 | Location: Wausau WI, 54401 | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what i like in the book is that the people in the book do not under stand what they are doing by baning the books in the city

Posts: 2 | Location: wausau,WI,usa | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this book was interesting! translator..i think you should stop being sarcastic and look at the topics more seriously! i look forward to your next reply about what you liked about the book

Posts: 6 | Location: wausau wi usa | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this book is really dumb and i didnt like it because it had no point to it and it was really stupid and it was really boring...

Posts: 4 | Location: Wausau, WI, USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the book i tink moatag did good ting by hide some book later

Posts: 5 | Location: wausau,wi,US | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't like this book very much it was boring and the plot of the book made no sense. The plot was talking about burning books but yet they probably would need to keep some books. They would probably need to keep some manuals and things like that.

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, WI USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What did u like about fahrenheit 451? What was ur favoirte part? Would u recommend this book to others is so why?

My favorite part was when each of the book men have to remember one book, so they could tell or passed it on to other people. For example like their children. I would recommend this bood to those people who like to dare or tells other people to do things when they didn't want them to do it. Like Captain Beatty, he tells Mongtag to burn him with the thrower. He got burn like what he want but for real he didn't want to be burn.
I would also recommend it to everyone because they should see what would happen when our society was change and what would be the best way to do.

Posts: 6 | Location: wausau wi Us | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i,m going with you on the book it was dumb. i almost fell asleep reading it. i didn't really have a favorite part of the book.

Posts: 11 | Location: wausau,WI Marthon | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont think that i would recommend this book to others unless you like books that are confusing. This is one of the most confusing stories I've ever read.

Posts: 6 | Location: Wausau, WI USA | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post