Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Ray's address
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray's address
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone have Ray's office address? Perhaps he would autograph something sent with a SASE?

Posts: 3 | Location: CT | Registered: 23 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He works out of his den these days. We're not supposed to give the home address out online.

As a former east-coaster, I hate to see you in want of an autograph.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doug Spaulding,

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I just emailed you and appreciate your offer.

Posts: 3 | Location: CT | Registered: 23 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know, why I writing. Once, I was read "The Martian Chronicle" and it take captive me soul. I quite don't know English and I writing, may be because, that I want realize my child's dream -- write to like author, to ask his a my questions. I recently know, that he is living, live in Los Angeles...
You are mayby not understand. Why I had write?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: El,

Posts: 5 | Location: Belarus | Registered: 17 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand - it took captive my soul as well. It's my favourite book.

Yes, he's been living in LA for seventy-four years now.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your understanding. But how can I write to Ray Bradbury? Please, this is very important for me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: El,

Posts: 5 | Location: Belarus | Registered: 17 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, but if possible I would like to know his e-mail.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by El:
Thank you, but if possible I would like to know his e-mail.

Sorry, but that information is not for public dissemination.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try his agent:

dca@doncongdon.com

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Thank you all. I will try.

posted Hide Post
Actually Ray does not have email. Someone close to him does but not Ray. See attached note Ray sent to me several years ago.

ImageNote_From_Ray-Email.jpg (44 Kb, 24 downloads)

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the 21st Century, folks!
Just GOOGLE about anybody's name specifically for their address, and you'll find a link to their address. Including Bradbury's.

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by libRArY:
This is the 21st Century, folks!
Just GOOGLE about anybody's name specifically for their address, and you'll find a link to their address. Including Bradbury's.

What a shame people can no longer have the privacy and respect they deserve.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jkt
A quick google of your name turned up your address, along with Forry Ackerman. With the new Microsoft or Google cameras, can even peek in your front window. Ol' George Orwell might have found this too far out even for 1984!

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right. That's a really nice shirt, LibRArY!!

(This topic also rings of "The Murderer.")

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post