Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Inspired by Ray Bradbury....

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inspired by Ray Bradbury....
 Login/Join

posted
As a young, aspiring writer, I would certainly say that Ray Bradbury is one my primary inspirations, not just in literature, but in life in general. He is one of the extremely few authors who actually changed my perspective on the world in some subtle way, and led me to rethink the way in which I live my life. In specific, Martian Chronicles and Farenheit 451 turned the world of my mind upside down, although all of his books are amazing.

Anyway, I've recently launched my own writing on the internet, at: www.freewebs.com/sagaofcreare

I wouldn't say that what I write is Bradbury-style science fiction, but the inspirations permeate much of the themes. So, if anyone would like to check me out, please go to my website - I seriously need feedback and hardcore criticism, since I'm hoping to get this thing published someday.

Thanks,
Talion

Posts: 3 | Registered: 25 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
T a l i o n:::

Haven't had the chance yet to read, but only scan your Website. and... Wow! it's Beautiful!!! Gee, how do you do stuff like this? I'll find the time this weekend to read thru some of the material.

Yep! Ray changes lives, by that 'amazing" mystery that is there... Woven into the Fabric of his Prose.... that speaks of recovered humanity and ...nearly 'inexplainable' vision...

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post