Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Ray Bradbury The Artist

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Bradbury The Artist
 Login/Join

posted
Ray has been so kind in not only autographing my books, but placing an illustration in them as well.

He autographed F451 for my daughter and illustrated the page with flames. When I sent him Green Shadows White Whale he drew a picture of him on the back of a whale. In Dinosaur Tales he drew the head of a dinousaur.

In thanking me for sending him a photo of a field of danedlions, he autographed Something Wicked This Way Comes and drew a dried out dandelion ready to have the wind blow its seeds all over.

Another time he illustrated the envelope he returned a book to me in.

Has anyone noticed his use of ! marks? I love it. He has even addressed an envelope to me and had an excalmation mark at the end of my name.

[This message has been edited by flyboy (edited 03-03-2002).]

Posts: 39 | Location: Plantation, FL USA | Registered: 19 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post