Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Thank you Ray

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you Ray
 Login/Join

posted
I would just like to publicly thank Ray Bradbury for the joy and inspiration his stories have brought me, both as a child, and as an adult.

For me, there is nothing more exciting than going to the bookstore and seeing on display a new novel or collection of short stories by Ray Bradbury.

Joe Bunin

Posts: 1 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 19 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray isn't online, but I have seen to it he receives copies of some of the better discussions from this forum. I don't know how many of them he reads as he hasn't really responded to any. Of course, as a public thanks this is not necessarily directed to him personally.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I truly believe that our lives are measured by the way in which we touch the lives of others. Mr. Bradbury may rest assured that his writings have spread out to touch the lives of many, like rings made on the surface of a summer pond when a young boy skips a stone...and those lives are the better for it.

Posts: 16 | Location: lemoore, CA USA | Registered: 01 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post