Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    ReRead Martian Chronicles
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ReRead Martian Chronicles
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
You have to admit, Iana sounds more Martian-chronically . . .

;o)

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A good point!!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lana,

Thank you for the clarification. As I was about to type my brain had the question: is that an 'I" or an "L" and the "I" came through. Now, why, I am not sure because I have read your name as being Lana. So please forgive me for the indiscretion.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nard Kordell:
Faler:

I'd have to go back and re-read your posts that others say have exemplified you to a worthy Bradbury standard to take their word for it right now. After reading your above post, I think you're ten miles from a full meal. Even out of the mouth of a mule
beaten comes knowledge.

That's super that you think I'm ten miles from a full meal. Doesn't bother me.

This is how much they pay for my novel in France. 79.95 Euros, that's a 105 american. And it's being sold used, new isn't currently avaliable.

But, don't take my word for it.

http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/tg/detail/offer-listing/-/1413 717268/used/ref=olp_tab_used/171-2462406-3870621

Your opinion of me has no affect on the size of my royalties. The cost of "Omnicide" in France, does.

Thank You, Bye.

[This message has been edited by Faler (edited 01-26-2005).]

Posts: 106 | Location: El Paso, TX. USA | Registered: 04 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do you care what anyone says about you? You're above it all. Join the ranks. You have a lot of company.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What do you care what anyone says about you? You're above it all. Join the ranks. You have a lot of company.

It was you who I was quoting. No wonder you are so critical of others.

Posts: 106 | Location: El Paso, TX. USA | Registered: 04 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Faler.
Whoa! I may have misspoked here, or misunderstood. I think we both got something wrong here. Maybe it's all the pasta I ate the other day.

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 02-06-2005).]

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Faler.

Didn't we have trouble with this 'Faler' user name on previous postings? Good judgment is obviously on vacation here.

After reading your above post, I think you're ten miles from a full meal.

Whoa! I may have misspoked here, or misunderstood. I think we both got something wrong here. Maybe it's all the pasta I ate the other day.

I eat pasta too. Never turned me into an elitist though.

Like I stated before, your opinion doesn't bother me. I'm doing just fine, thank you.