Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Religion 101 or How is the orange crop doing?
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 125

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Religion 101 or How is the orange crop doing?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Faith:
People born gay is not a sin, but they have to fight the urge to look at the same sex sexually just as straight people have to fight the temptation of lust.

Oh Mr Faith, please tell me that you're not suggesting that homosexual people (who you admit are born gay), should refrain from normal sexual urges, thus completely wrecking themselves and their life in the process!? Deep psychological stuff here.

There's a reason we are naturally sexual creatures - to enjoy it! Why do you think Roman priests do it to kids so often? Because their backward-thinking church won't allow them wives!

Never suppress nature. Nature is never sin!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally Posted By Doug Spaulding: So say those who disagree with his stance. It doesn't make it so.

If this was a different situation perhaps so, but with these particular things it is. People born gay is not a sin, but they have to fight the urge to look at the same sex sexually just as straight people have to fight the temptation of lust.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 12 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there I corrected it sorry Doug

posted Hide Post
Yes, that is what I am saying just because we are feeling sexual (young people use the term "horny") does not mean that we go around having sex like crazy. Plus Christians are not like that any more. Did you know that some monkeys ( I forgot which species) masturbate and have sex with their whole tribe? Is that what you want humans to do?

posted Hide Post
Oh and I admit that only some people are born gay, others just choose to be gay.

posted Hide Post
quote:
there I corrected it sorry Doug

It's all good - as I say, I enjoyed a chuckle.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, that is what I am saying just because we are feeling sexual (young people use the term "horny") does not mean that we go around having sex like crazy. Plus Christians are not like that any more. Did you know that some monkeys ( I forgot which species) masturbate and have sex with their whole tribe? Is that what you want humans to do?

Compleatly out of context, I'm afraid. I'm saying we should never betray our normal biology.

Did you know the term "horny" comes from ground rhinoceros horn, considered a "sexual enhancer."

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh and I admit that only some people are born gay, others just choose to be gay.

No they don't.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Yes some do. My sister once had some friends that chose to be lesbian.

posted Hide Post
Then what do you think our normal biology is? A normal human has sex with the opposite sex. People born gay have a mutation in their genes. (I don't say it's their fault though)

posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes some do. My sister once had some friends that chose to be lesbian.

No they didn't. But can you blame them?

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
People born gay have a mutation in their genes. (I don't say it's their fault though)

If it's a mutation in their genes (not saying it is), then it's normal for them.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Okay listen my sister was friends with these girls for a long time when they were young they talked about guys 24/7 and then after an incident some turned lesbian. THEY CHOSE ON THEIR OWN FREE WILL.

posted Hide Post
Look God created Adam and Eve, a man and woman, he created mankind like that for a reason. If He wanted to have man asexual he would have, but since He didn't we should respect and obey.
Leviticus 18:22
"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman, that is detestable"
Also read Romans 1:18-32

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mr.Faith,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Look God created Adam and Eve, a man and woman, he created mankind like that for a reason. If He wanted to have man asexual he would have, but since He didn't we should respect and obey.

Matthew 19:12

"For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."

Pharisee tic-tac-toe always ends with a cat's game!

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post