Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Religion 101 or How is the orange crop doing?
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 125

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Religion 101 or How is the orange crop doing?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Phil:

You went too far. You figured it all out! You can't do that! Or you'll short-circuit yourself. Your saying you've figured it all out. But you haven't. My reason for that TV example is...that in itself it is being brought to life thru an outside means. That's as far as I want to go. To go further, is to say I know everything. I know how it's done. Well, of course you do, but I'm trying to find a metaphor for mystery here. It's a temptation to look what we think is the 'end'... then there is no surprise. No mystery there. Oh, the mystery and surprise is all there, but you won't see it.

For instance, when in scripture, in the first chapter of Ephesians, it says God knew me before he made anything, and loved me, you either dismiss it, or you let yourself open to understanding what that could possibly mean. I look at myself in the context of my body, my life, and the world I live in. How do I look at myself if nothing had yet been made? The thing is in scripture, the apex, the acme, the zenith of mankind's aspirations and affections are addressed. You cannot think beyond it. The closer you get to its desciption, the better the artist, the better the poet, the better the musician, the better anything.

My point with the TV thing was, where do your thoughts come from? Your emotions? Your aspirations? All chemical? All tissue and bone and brain cells and hormones? Environment? Experiences? 'Something' on the outside (or the inside)is bearing down and interacting with all the 'stuff' that we are. That's my point!

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patrask:
No. Its about diodes and transistors and the means of decoding a coded transmission sent on a carrier wave as a series of digital bits that represent pixel colors or intensities.

Now that's a fellow who's technologically-minded!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doug Spaulding,

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nard Kordell:
...the apex, the acme, the zenith...

Now that's a brand of television - that much I know!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The closer you get to its desciption, the better the artist, the better the poet, the better the musician, the better anything.

Well, you're a fine musician, Mr K - that much we know!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post

Razzer _____Doug Spaulding, you are in jolly good form today!

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Jolly is a good word.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Phil:

You went too far. You figured it all out! You can't do that! Or you'll short-circuit yourself. Your saying you've figured it all out. But you haven't. My reason for that TV example is...that in itself it is being brought to life thru an outside means. That's as far as I want to go. To go further, is to say I know everything. I know how it's done. Well, of course you do, but I'm trying to find a metaphor for mystery here. It's a temptation to look what we think is the 'end'... then there is no surprise. No mystery there. Oh, the mystery and surprise is all there, but you won't see it.

For instance, when in scripture, in the first chapter of Ephesians, it says God knew me before he made anything, and loved me, you either dismiss it, or you let yourself open to understanding what that could possibly mean. I look at myself in the context of my body, my life, and the world I live in. How do I look at myself if nothing had yet been made? The thing is in scripture, the apex, the acme, the zenith of mankind's aspirations and affections are addressed. You cannot think beyond it. The closer you get to its desciption, the better the artist, the better the poet, the better the musician, the better anything.

My point with the TV thing was, where do your thoughts come from? Your emotions? Your aspirations? All chemical? All tissue and bone and brain cells and hormones? Environment? Experiences? 'Something' on the outside (or the inside)is bearing down and interacting with all the 'stuff' that we are. That's my point!

I don't disagree that there are messages in the ether that some can and will decode. There is a chemical that is made in the peneal gland in the brain that is known to heighten this ability. DMT is the molecule that heightens our spiritual being. I would highly recommend reading DMT - The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman, M.D. I recently re-read this book and it is an eye opener. What is this substance doing in our brains? Could it be that when we are ready, mature enough to understand how we really function, that another level of consciousness will open to us, and maybe that will allow us to communicate with the Gods. I sure hope so, He's got to be good looking, but He's so hard to see - The Beatles.

Also, I recommend The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton, Ph.D. Unleasing the power of consciousness, matter and miracles. It talks about the Mind-Body connection and how we can alter our condition, maybe down to the DNA level, by how we perceive ourselves and the situations we encounter. Many others, but I am sleepy. Ready to go into receive mode.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is a chemical that is made in the pineal gland in the brain that is known to heighten this ability.

It is believed by many (including me) that the pineal gland contains the soul. It is the Third Eye.

More to follow.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Author Judy Kennedy has written a fine article regarding this very matter. I place it here for your perusal. Take from it what you will (for him/her with ears to hear).

Mr Trask, stand by for a storm of protest from the conservatives.

For some time the world has eagerly awaited the premier of the film version of Dan Brown’s best-selling novel, The Da Vinci Code. For the few not familiar with the story, a Harvard symbologist is swept up in a mysterious web of intrigue over an unsolved murder revolving around a secret society. Clues to the society’s most preciously guarded secret abound in the paintings of Leonardo Da Vinci – a former member of this society. The secret reveals what the Holy Grail really symbolizes – the sacred bloodline that culminated in the marriage between Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ whose descendants live among us today. While most critics agree that the book is a thrilling confluence of fact and fiction, many argue over which part is fact and which is fiction. Regardless, the book and the movie neglect to mention the true origin of this sacred bloodline and why it was considered royal to begin with. That brings in the connection with aliens and vampires. Those not privy to this knowledge (because knowledge is power) might think it even more bizarre than the initial controversy, but historical evidence for this story also exists.

The authors whose material Brown bases his book upon suggest that the progeny of Jesus and Mary eventually became the foundation for the ruling Merovingian dynasty of early France. But what about the time before Jesus and Mary? What about their ancestors? Beginning with Jesus and Mary is missing half the story. The other half is obscured in the forbidden history and archeology of the previous millennia. Sir Laurence Gardner, distinguished scholar, historian, and internationally known sovereign genealogist reveals much in his books Bloodline of the Holy Grail: The Hidden Lineage of Jesus Revealed and Genesis of the Grail Kings: The Explosive Story of Genetic Cloning and the Ancient Bloodline of Jesus.

Da Vinci Code enthusiasts remember that according to leading theologians, the modern Bible was deliberately edited and practically re-written to reinforce the ruling elite’s point of view. The real message of Jesus and all true spiritual leaders is the sanctity of gnosis – the discovery of truth for oneself without having to rely on the spiritual authority of another person or religious institution. As long as people can access “God” or a sense of inner divinity (the “Christ” within or “Higher Self”) directly through their own spiritual practice, there is no need for an outer intermediary in the form of a priest, guru, king, or what have you. Appropriately, this experiential awareness encourages and fosters independence, self-reliance, and autonomy which are natural repellents to tyranny and social control on the part of government and institutionalized religion. Previously hidden Biblical records discovered in the 20th century celebrate this gnosis contradicting earlier Church dogma.

Until the advent of archeology in the 1800s, the Church controlled the documentation of history in the West. Life on Earth, according to Genesis, began around 4004 B.C.E. in the Middle East. It wasn’t until ancient cuneiform tablets from that region were translated that we learned differently. Distinguished scholar and best-selling author Zecharia Sitchin discovered that the book of Genesis is actually a condensed copy of earlier Sumerian records with vital information omitted, such as -- there is no God. There never was a God – but there were gods. These gods were known to the Sumerians as the Anunnaki and to the Hebrews as the Nephilim. These terms translate to “those who came down from the heavens” – in other words, extraterrestrials. Coming from a civilization a little more advanced than the present, they genetically engineered a new species combining their DNA with that of an Earth hominid. The result? Us – Homo sapiens.

The Anunnaki gave us the gift of civilization and the monarchy form of government. A series of cloning experiments initially resulted in two strains of humanity – the difference being that one had more Anunnaki DNA than the other. The line richest in alien blood was used to establish a royal bloodline of kings and queens as planetary custodians and intermediaries between the Anunnaki and humanity. The ancient mystery schools were founded in order to train these custodians who were expected to uphold a strict code of service to the masses – what Gardner calls the “Grail code.” In time, the bloodline was diluted, the teachings corrupted, and the code was forgotten along with most of the truth. What precious little knowledge remained went underground giving rise to the esoteric orders behind various spiritual traditions, including the so-called “secret societies” of later times.

The bloodline advanced through the antediluvian kings of Sumer, the Egyptian dynasties, the descendants of Abraham all the way down to the royal houses of Israel and in particular, the house of David from which Jesus descended. The attributes that separated Jesus from the rest (other than he was the “son” of the “gods”) were an incredible discipline, unsurpassed wisdom, boundless unconditional love, with a brilliant display of supernormal powers. Supersensory awareness was a particular genetic trait of our extraterrestrial ancestors which they sought to enhance through specific spiritual practices. This awareness was accompanied by extraordinary longevity which gave rise to legends of their immortality. This was the primary reason why they considered themselves and their royal bloodline especially equipped with sovereign capacity. By virtue of their special blood they deemed themselves more capable and worthy to rule. But blood alone is not enough to save the day. It requires a special tuning of the heart and mind (as Jesus taught so well) in order to become a truly enlightened instrument for the benefit of one and all.

So what does this have to do with vampires? “There’s power in the blood” as sure as the Christian gospel sings. Witness the Old Testament stories about blood sacrifice, blood atonement, and decrees sanctioning and then prohibiting the ingestion of blood. The New Testament glorifies the blood of the lamb -- Jesus Christ --- as it is figuratively shared in holy communion at the last supper and caught in a cup as he bled on the cross spawning the legend of the Holy Grail. Many tribal customs celebrate drinking the blood of a fallen foe in battle in order to assimilate their strength and courage. Aside from drinking blood, bloodletting of any kind, animal or human, in the context of a sacrificial ritual or a heinous crime, releases a vital invisible energy that can be scooped up and redirected by the blood-letter. Primitive shamans, black magicians, and criminal psychopaths know this well. It was once customary for an Italian woman to save a few drops of her menstrual blood in a small vial for a time when she could get the man of her choice to ingest it because it was believed that would bound him to her forever.

A taboo against menstrual blood exists in many cultures. A woman’s blood was especially feared because of its power, literally and symbolically. Patriarchs taught it was unclean and that women should be shunned during their periods. However, earlier custom from an age which celebrated the sacred feminine through worship of a Mother Goddess taught young girls to honor and revere this special power that alone belongs to them. Menstruation was regarded as a sacred right of passage filled with awe and wonder. The monthly period is a time of heightened sensitivity – sexually, emotionally, and psychically. Early women knew this and used this time for solace, solitude, and reflection. Today, menstruating women suffer persecution for alleged PMS “bitchiness.” A woman’s frustration with PMS probably arises because she is not taking enough time to rest and renew herself. Instead she is thwarted by detrimental social conditioning. Rather than heeding her intuition and self-nurturing instincts and taking a well-deserved retreat, she continues to let the demands of others bleed her dry. In this context, society is the vampire. But that’s not the particular vampire I’m talking about.

The legend about sacrificing a virgin to the dragon in order to save the village was based on a real practice. According to the records, the virgin’s blood was so special because they drank it. The Anunnaki venerated the menstrual blood of their “goddesses” and called it “star fire.” The fire of the kundalini feeds the star in the head – the chakra or energy vortex corresponding to the pineal gland or “third eye.” In order to activate the third eye enabling clairvoyance, the pineal and pituitary glands must be saturated with enormous amounts of particular hormones and chemical substances, including oxytocin, prolactin, serotonin, adenosyne triphosphate, dopamine, telomerase (currently under investigation for its anti-aging properties), retinal, and melatonin. These in turn stimulate the release of DMT (di-methyl-tryptamine) – a naturally occurring psychedelic drug in the human body. Menstrual blood is rich in all these substances, and was especially concentrated in the Anunnaki. Therefore, their females willingly shared it in ritual fashion. These supersensory abilities are inherent, however dormant they may appear in the average person. The Anunnaki just sought to enhance them in the same manner that many individuals attempt to do today through illegal drug abuse. The parallel is exact and frightening because the body habituates to a drug through its overuse. The more the drug is used to attain a particular state of awareness, the more it damages the body’s ability to attain that state naturally until it cannot attain it at all.

The spiritual alchemy that is taught in the esoteric mystery schools is soundly based on physiological principles. A fully functioning “dragon body” (such as Jesus had) is represented by the Gnostic symbol of the Ouroboros – the serpent biting its own tail. The invisible dragon body becomes a complete body of light endlessly circulating cosmic energy between the physical body and the zero point energy that’s all around us. Even though we’re always plugged into this energy, the switch may not be turned on. That’s what alchemy does. Through various transformations in the blood, the switch is flipped so that a continuous circuit is permanently established. But this cannot happen without some initial rewiring. The hormonal secretions (like water) conduct magnetic resonance and higher frequencies processed through the pineal/pituitary “radio-receiver.” For the whole system to work properly for the benefit of one and all, a strong anchoring of those frequencies must occur in the heart center synchronized with all the other chakras in the energy field through the continual cultivation of compassion. Unfortunately, many Anunnaki neglected this important step.

The Holy Grail symbolizes many things. In addition to the royal bloodline it also alludes to the chalice containing star fire, which by its very shape is symbolic of the womb. The Holy Grail supposedly contained the blood of Christ. Obviously, Jesus didn’t have periods. That blood came from his wounds as he bled on the cross. Yet less than a day before this event, he was passing a cup around to his disciples saying, “This is my blood. Drink this in remembrance of me.” So what’s this really all about?

The Bible contains contradictory edicts. For example, after the flood, the “Lord” (true translation: Anunnaki overlord) forbade Noah and his clan from ingesting blood, suggesting that it had been a practice for some. Noah was a hybrid and therefore part of the royal priestly bloodline. He was also Enki’s protégé. Enki and Enlil were Anunnaki half-brothers of the highest rank. Enlil viewed the entire human experiment as a failure and therefore planned its demise via the great flood. Enki, however, took sympathy on humanity. In fact, he introduced us mere mortals to the mystery schools and warned Noah of the impending deluge. Translators say that any reference to the Lord in the Bible is actually to Enlil or Enki. Whenever the “wrath of God” is experienced, it’s usually a reference to Enlil – the human hater. Whenever benevolent action takes place, however, it is a reference to the good Lord Enki.

So which Lord forbade humans from drinking blood? Gardner believes it was the wrathful Enlil who did not want humans to be on equal level with the Anunnaki and so sought to hinder their spiritual development. I disagree. The verse in question also says “for in the image of God made he man.” Enlil did not make man. Enki and his sister Ninhursag were in charge of the genetic experiments. In addition, this particular Lord told Noah to “replenish the Earth and multiply.” A hating god with murderous intent would not say that. Common sense says it had to be Enki, who, as before the flood, was continuing to provide loving guidance to Noah and his family. Therefore, the wise and beneficent Lord Enki would have a good reason for making such a command, and this was it: Continuing to ingest star fire in the form of menstrual blood is the equivalent of bad or “black magick” which in the long run will do more damage than good. There was and still is a better way. That Enki gave the command rather than Enlil is also supported by further research into the records by Sitchin.

A sacred sexuality practice exists in the Eastern and Western mystery traditions, but the purpose is not for accumulating power or material advantage. If done with a consensual partner heterosexually and with love, the act becomes a spiritual communion with the Beloved and a vehicle for recognizing oneness with the Higher Self. Seeing your sexual partner as a deity helps to awaken the divinity within and honors the integration of the sacred masculine and feminine energies that form the basis for all manifestation. It is called the “Great Rite” and is depicted in Brown’s book. In modern neopagan traditions, this particular ritual is more often figuratively practiced with a blade and a chalice. Mixing sexual juices and ritually imbibing them is a rare practice these days because of health risks. Prince Nicholas De Vere, however, a former research associate of Gardner’s and a self-pronounced “royal vampire” -- proudly informs us that the star fire drinking ritual is still practiced by royal vampires with voluntary females.

The Great Rite has also been the primary way of perpetuating the royal bloodline. A parallel branch to the Merovingian was the House of Avalon in Great Britain. Arranged marriages between half-siblings initiated with the Great Rite were common; however these attempts at genetic manipulation through incestuous intermarriage just further corrupted a gene pool that was already weakened by the destructive effects of elitism and chemical dependency. Today no special bloodline exists that bestows special powers and privileges, nor does there need to be. Everyone is equally capable of transformation. They only need learn how – and that has been the mission of all genuine mystery schools throughout the ages.

The Knights Templar and the Rosicrucians became two popular branches of these schools in the West. According to Gardner, the term Rosi-crusis does not translate to rosy cross, but really stems from the old Greek ‘rose’ meaning dew, and ‘crusis’ meaning ‘fire-cup’. Therefore the Rosi-crusis was the dew-cup of fire or fiery cup of the waters. These waters are the byproducts of a woman’s menstrual cycle – hence star fire. Gardner contends that the ancient ritual of drinking star fire was symbolically co-opted by the Church in the ritual mass of Holy Communion. Women were feared and hated by the Church because they were the holders of the royal lineage and the powerful star fire. Mary Magdalene and many other women were priestesses in this bloodline providing babies and ministry. The Church could not have that. Therefore, any reference to “power in the blood” had to be about a man’s blood and in particular, the blood of Jesus who became the poster boy for their patriarchal God. Therefore their efforts to malign and discredit his feminine counterpart who was in actuality his consort, companion, and spiritual colleague grew into a massive and largely successful campaign to erase women from history and religion altogether.

Although the royal bloodline began long before Jesus and Mary, it continued through their heirs. But does this mean that Jesus, Mary, and their disciples participated in the ancient star fire ritual? Probably not. Why? For one, remember the prior edict by the good Lord Enki forbidding this practice. Secondly, they did not need to. Jesus, the Serpent of Wisdom that he was, along with all genuine Gnostics, Rosicrucians, Knights Templars, Freemasons, Witches, Alchemists and other followers of the Western Mysteries in the tradition of Enki, created ritual that would reinforce the sacred principles through their symbolic meaning. This is why Jesus chose to emblematically share his blood with his disciples in a powerful acknowledgment that his blood was their blood – his power was their power – his claim to divinity was their claim to divinity. “And you will do even greater things than I.” “Do this in remembrance of me” means make yourself an embodiment of the Holy Grail – the Sacred Adytum – a receptacle for the Holy Spirit or cosmic energy to shine forth for the benefit of one and all. It is the temple not made with hands, but with the inner conviction, devotion and understanding of a true spiritual aspirant, whose compassion and wisdom together complete the transmutation of personality into the gold of fully illumined awareness. Jesus was the great example – not the great exception.

Of course any good wizard can go bad. Throughout the centuries there were many who strayed and reverted to the older Anunnaki way, taking what they perceived as a short cut to illumination through drugs, star fire, and other harmful methods. Aleister Crowley and Dracula are good examples. Gardner says that Dracula was feared more for his extensive knowledge of occultism and alchemy than for his streak of cruelty because he was a member of the sacred Order of the Dragon and a descendant of this royal bloodline. This branch of the bloodline eventually made its way to the British Isles where descendants still live today. Among them – Prince Nicholas De Vere previously mentioned. De Vere claims that his sovereign family has suffered a horrible injustice at the hands of the “client peasant race” of humanity. He believes that the royal vampires are rightful shepherds of the human flock, and that divine right is inherited – not made. We know this is not true because true mastery comes not from mastery over others, but from self-mastery, as the world’s great spiritual sages have always exemplified.

Fortunately, not all modern day vampires are “royal.” Vampires today are as diverse a group of people as any other subculture and not all of them drink blood. Many are actually “psychic vampires” feeding off the energy of others. True vampires bear no resemblance to the sensational creatures featured in cinema. Today’s typical vampire is a law abiding citizen feeding only on healthy voluntary donors. They agree that anything less is dangerous and criminal. While I will defend the civil rights of vampires as much as anyone’s, the need to be a vampire or identify with vampirism is redundant. We are all vampires in a sense because we all feed on cosmic energy and the energy of everyone and everything. But to think that one must depend on the source of that energy as always coming from “another” external to oneself and to the point of addiction is coming from a perspective of lack, not abundance. We already have everything we need. Spiritual practice and occult methods from the schools of Ageless Wisdom enable us to actualize it.

There are no chosen ones. The desire to become special is something we all have to get over, because we’re all – each and everyone of us – already special! The spark of divinity lies within every living thing in the cosmos – whether it be an extraterrestrial, a vampire, a direct descendant of Jesus Christ or that of Adolf Hitler. Furthermore, no true “secret societies” exist in this era of technological wizardry. Historically, the sharing of these secrets had to go underground for reasons enumerated in The Da Vinci Code and elsewhere in order to avoid persecution. Even today these topics remain controversial and are subject to censorship because people fear the unknown. The only way to overcome that fear is to make it known – share the secrets – tell the truth. And as the evidence shows, the truth is often stranger than fiction. The word occult simply means “hidden.” In ancient Egypt, reading, writing and mathematics were considered occult arts because they were reserved for the few. Now they are common place so no longer occult. Supersensory awareness and the manifestation of seemingly supernormal abilities are just expressions of energies lying dormant within us all. These lesser-known aspects of spirituality are usually attributed to extraterrestrials, psychics, and the world’s great sages, like Jesus. Even less acknowledged is that the key to awakening is not to be found in these temporary states of bliss and omniscience, but in the cultivated trait of compassionate wisdom. When we realize that, the Holy Grail will belong to everyone.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doug Spaulding,

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
For I was born a sinner--
yes, from the moment my mother
conceived me.
But you desire honesty from the
heart,
so you can teach me to be wise in
my inmost being
Psalm 51 vs 5-6

Before you knew God, you were slaves
to so-called gods that do not even exist. And
now that you have found God (or should I say,
now that God has found you) why do
you want to go back again and
become slaves once more to the weak
and useless spiritual powers of this world?
Galatians 5 vs. 8-9

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Opposite my normal way, here I go, quoting scripture:

Jeremiah 6:16

This is what the LORD says:
"Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Doug Spaulding:
Someday you and I should have along talk over that Irish coffee. I have read most of the sources that you referenced in your long piece above. I have been reading Sitchin for quite a while now. I just got his lastest book this past week. I attended one of his seminars and I was very impressed with his honesty and demeanor, more like a rebbe than an evangeliest. I have read most of Gardner. I would suggest that you read the books of D.M. Murdock, writing as Acharya S. Her latest offering is Who Was Jesus? Very interesting. Also, the books by Ahmed Osman, Jesus in the House of the Pharaohs - The Essene Revelations on the Historical Jesus, and Christianity, An Ancient Egyptian Religion. Much that we have thought to be the truth will be found wanting if an open mind is used to read beyond the Bible. I distrust this story of desendents of Jesus who therefore should be returned to the throne to rule in a rightious manner over the rest of us, such as HRH Prince Michael of Albany, head of the Royal house of Stewart. I think there is an agenda here that is not being revealed to us.
Any time you want that Irish Coffee

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug Spaulding!!!

You are going too far! You just complained about taking things outta context. And nowe you are doing it. You know what ancient things this verse is referring to. It is NOT what you may want the uninitiated to think it means.

So this is being downright deceptive. You know that this is referring to the God of Israel working in times of old. And no one else!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Doug Spaulding:
Someday you and I should have along talk over that Irish coffee.

Do let's - thinking like ours could save the world!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Doug Spaulding!!!
You are going too far!

Friend Nard: Won't you join us for that coffee? We would enjoy your company.

"Live Forever!"