Ray Bradbury Forums
Fahrenheit 451, Awful New Twist, N. Korea

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6791083901/m/9331038901

14 November 2016, 10:03 AM
<harvey101blind>
Fahrenheit 451, Awful New Twist, N. Korea
hey dandelion... i apologize. this is a very emotionally charged time for everyone. i shouldnt have called you a [non-obscene, but insulting term deleted]. i just read your " tie them to stakes and drop the house on them." comment after all your comments about basically how everyone should do what happens at the end of f451 minorities of opinion all tearing down the house.
i dont like people calling for violence, it really pisses me off. especially cause its usually the cowards instigating and egging others on and then hiding in the back.

i don't trust any of them, never have. it's a scary time, but i guess what time isn't in some way.

i think C.C. THE DICTATOR SPEECH is appropriate. i honestly feel bad and apologize for calling you a [deleted]. thats like a purple turtle calling a floating cat silly for sneezing maybe lol idk but i apologize

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,
14 November 2016, 10:12 AM
<harvey101blind>
also, and this is my last post on anything other then free verse on here no matter the reaction, evil is loving all of this. i know wrinkle in time isnt bradbury, but I.T. is so happy right now.
instesd of bombs we need to drop food, and life saving doctors and tech. the world should love us. the complex should be torn down.

but then i think of team america world police speech........ who am i to disagree. i just wanted t say no one with a heart wants to see people hurt. from any nation. we should be building these nations up, and celebrating everyone. our gov has def done much evil. does that mean we arent allowed to change that. send love to this guy, pray for him, dont join in the destructon of any chance to turn it around.

as i type this i realize how silly my opinion are. i dont know just love everyone and live forever i guess. peace. and again i truly am sorry for labeling you dandelion. you have high emotions. i'm sure it didnt really get you at all that some cook said something not nice online, but in case it did i truly appologize
14 November 2016, 12:37 PM
dandelion
quote:
Originally posted by fjp451:
Here you go harvey101! Enjoy. I feel the breeze....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aCOMU6qpJI

Thanks, Mr. B!

So you're sending him a song after what he called me, which I deleted above and refuse to repeat? Nice to see your true colors after eleven years of thinking we were friends! And thanking Mr. B. is beyond wrong when he is turning in his grave right now over all this!

Cori
14 November 2016, 12:54 PM
dandelion
quote:
Originally posted by harvey101blind:
also, and this is my last post on anything other then free verse on here no matter the reaction, evil is loving all of this. i know wrinkle in time isnt bradbury, but I.T. is so happy right now.
instesd of bombs we need to drop food, and life saving doctors and tech. the world should love us. the complex should be torn down.

but then i think of team america world police speech........ who am i to disagree. i just wanted t say no one with a heart wants to see people hurt. from any nation. we should be building these nations up, and celebrating everyone. our gov has def done much evil. does that mean we arent allowed to change that. send love to this guy, pray for him, dont join in the destructon of any chance to turn it around.

as i type this i realize how silly my opinion are. i dont know just love everyone and live forever i guess. peace. and again i truly am sorry for labeling you dandelion. you have high emotions. i'm sure it didnt really get you at all that some cook said something not nice online, but in case it did i truly appologize

Thanks. I have been beyond upset over this. Much worse than over the massacres in France and more recently in the U. S. and the destruction of Mr. B.'s house, even than September 11. At least on those occasions we were able to commiserate with the outrage of like-minded people. (As far as the Sony hacking--that is believed to have been done by a disgruntled Sony employee and blamed on North Korea--beware of false flag operations, of which there will be many.) In any case I am now losing friends right and left and perhaps family next.

As far as the "drop the house on them" remark, when I say something so over the top it would never happen, I am partly in jest and the jest does not show up in the written words.

I am distraught over America destroying itself and some of the people who are participating in its destruction. These are not just fringe nuts. Many good people assisted in electing this monster. As far as myself personally, I received my walking papers two years ago that my time on this earth was limited. On Tuesday night it just got a whole lot shorter. My happy thought is I won't be missing out on much when my time does come.

Bye.
14 November 2016, 01:05 PM
<harvey101blind>
it really really really doesnt show up...... make sure that brown shirt starched buddy
14 November 2016, 01:14 PM
fjp451
It was not meant as a slur (I did not care for your word choice posted in the original images. Emotions got high. As I indicated early on, "Way Off" RB Topics?!?) https://raybradburyboard.com/ev...1083901/m/7297051676

So, Mr. JJ Cale's link was "My Departure" with the song. As the lyrics say,

They call me the breeze
I keep blowing down the road
They call me the breeze
I keep blowing down the road,,,

So Long to all Friends I've met! I have learned much from each. . .
f

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fjp451,
14 November 2016, 01:28 PM
<harvey101blind>
ahhh son of a..... doh!!! I didn't read what you wrote after the deleting stuff and the other stuff....

be not afraid dandelion, the adventure isn't over after this. I truly believe this. I've seen things that proved it to me. there is room to believe it all. I love you for your passion. I'm just gonna go now.

we disagree. that's ok. if I had read your whole thing I would've responded much differently. . . . I send you love, and hope, and peace, and hopefully excitement instead of fear at what comes after this life. like maybe a hug from Mr. Bradbury and an everlasting conversation
14 November 2016, 11:17 PM
<harvey101blind>
ya know what was really creepy? getting a personal email from dandelion urging me not to leave raybradburyboard, after I had called her a " word for dangerously crazy" that she didn't like! yeah that's who youre dealing with here as moderator of ray Bradbury land I recorded it just cause that's how creepy that was.. im copying this too since youre gonna delete it as well. don't email me again you creep, this is why I'm leaving and I assume why a lot of others have too. you used ray bradburys memory for your own political bull and that's disgusting. seriously don't email me again
15 November 2016, 07:26 AM
dandelion
The email, which was brief and to the point, was a friendly invitation to continue discussion although we disagree politically. This should be entirely in keeping with Ray Bradbury's memory of wide-ranging and inclusive ideas. Everyone knows moderation on this board has been extremely light, so much so that lack of censorship has drawn as much complaint here as so-called censorship has. A religion thread has long existed here which many boards don't allow and Bradbury wrote about both politics and religion.

Thanks for living up to my worst fears along with a majority of the country! This is way beyond political correctness.
15 November 2016, 07:53 AM
<harvey101blind>
that's bull and you know it, you wanted to let me know that you had my email, plain and simple. don't worry I got the hint.
15 November 2016, 08:01 AM
<harvey101blind>
wow!!!! i wish i had seen this before i joined this site!!!! there needs to be a warning for people who dont know what they are getting into coming here and putting personal info into what they think is a friendly raybradbury site
15 November 2016, 12:26 PM
dandelion
If you are fine with a Racist, Misogynist, Faith-hating Bigot, Bully, Homophobe, Liar Thief for a president and you lose your shit at a simple friendly invitation to continue contributing to the message board that says a whole lot more about you than about me. You can meet some crazy people on the internet and we tolerate them here as long as they keep it clean and legal. I asked repeatedly that people not post fiction and poetry as it can't be moderated and yet you notice your thread is still there.
15 November 2016, 12:41 PM
dandelion
quote:
Originally posted by harvey101blind:
that's bull and you know it, you wanted to let me know that you had my email, plain and simple. don't worry I got the hint.

Then why did I also email the same invitation word-for-word to fjp451? His email seems to have changed since posted on his profile, so I hope he sees this or someone in touch with him sees it and passes it on to him. If you're paranoid maybe you should edit your profile with a fake email or something.
12 March 2018, 05:46 PM
infowars?kekfrog
NSFW
TEAM AMERICA WORLD POLICE SPEECH

https://youtu.be/ZGcjrN7X7Rc

but why?
13 March 2018, 08:55 PM
infowars?kekfrog
seriously though ddln, i love you. we would laugh and hug, and you would teach me about ray, in another world. or maybe in this one. i hug you maddame

but why?