Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Cheating on Ray--I am in Love
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheating on Ray--I am in Love
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Possibly the same friend for whom you were shooting footage on Ray's 90th, which I still badly want!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! And which friend?[/QUOTE]

I have forgotten her name. She was blonde, tall; we were sitting right behind you. She was kind enough to snap a photo of me & Ray (who could not have been nicer), which of course is now priceless to me.

Posts: 109 | Registered: 23 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you might be talking about Cathy. She was Kersh's videographer when he was shooting the Bradbury documentary, but now that it's been shelved, she just shoots for personal interest. Probably what she was doing that day. She has lots of Ray footage in storage, and I've directly asked for some stuff particularly involving Father Electrico, but getting anything out of her is not as easy as one would hope. There are extenuating circumstances, which make it more difficult than you would think. I tried getting something for fjp451, as well, but to no avail.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DS, thanks for the recog on those long-hoped for pics! If only....

*I will need a re-note from you, as I made your last e-mail (somehow) disappear.

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
Sounds like you might be talking about Cathy. She was Kersh's videographer when he was shooting the Bradbury documentary, but now that it's been shelved, she just shoots for personal interest. Probably what she was doing that day.

Thanks Doug, I seem to remember her telling me that she was shooting for a doc on Ray and I thought it might have been something for
Father Electrico. Would have been nice to see some footage of that night. I hope you get access to it someday. By the way, do you know if any photos of the play itself exist?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skmckee:
Thanks Doug, I seem to remember her telling me that she was shooting for a doc on Ray and I thought it might have been something for
Father Electrico. Would have been nice to see some footage of that night. I hope you get access to it someday. By the way, do you know if any photos of the play itself exist?

Well, she did shoot some for me, as well. I don't know about photos.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought there might have been some media photograper there, but that could be my memory playing tricks on me... Anyway, looking forward to Father Electrico. Thanks Doug!

posted Hide Post

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, thanks. Unfortunately it's necessary for people to keep their DVDs and even old VHS collections as the Blu-Ray does not use the most complete versions of the footage.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
"Love the One You're With"
-Stephen Stills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3ruuml-R4

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On this day 47 years ago a great man left this earth.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
On this day 47 years ago a great man left this earth.

I know. I wanted to remember him on my FacePage but I forgot until one day too late.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post