Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Ambient Tunes?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ambient Tunes?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
grasstains,

thank you, sincerely, and i would say exactly the same thing back 'atcha. Seems like i have four chaotic lives going on at once. I read often here and enjoy, but not much time to write, not nearly as much as I'd like.

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well since no one's added anything new lately I think I'll talk about what I listen too, or have listened to while reading. Mainly one CD, by Mary Jane Lamond, samples are here. I only have the first CD, but it's great. It's rather relaxing. Now if you don't mind I'm off to find it Big Grin.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use Itunes when I read, write, and study. And I always got A's in school. To me, I need to find the right music for me. like when I read Fahrenheit 451 for the first time, I listened to U2's the Joshua Tree (Greatest Album ever) and it would enhance it. Each song set the mood perfectly for the page I was on. I'm not sure if it luck or divine providence, but it made me get more into it. And sometimes I naturally turn off the music in my head when I really get into typing or reading. And I don't even hear it. But thats what I've done my hole life, since 1st grade. So, do what works best for you.

" Growing old may not be optional, but growing up isSmiler"

Posts: 2 | Location: Aurora, IL | Registered: 29 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post