Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    KickStarter.com Project inspired by Ray Bradbury's "Kaleidoscope".

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KickStarter.com Project inspired by Ray Bradbury's "Kaleidoscope".
 Login/Join

posted
PLEASE SUPPORT MY PROJECT: "THRESHOLD OF OBLIVION" inspired by the writing's of Ray Bradbury. Trying to get funding now on Kick Starter.

http://kck.st/1fJz0LH

Please take a look. I'm Giving back great rewards.
David G

Posts: 1 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: 09 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I have taken the basic 1950’s story line and definitely made it my own with what I hope are some very cool twists. But I did keep one element from Bradbury’s original that was probably the reason I never forgot the story. It is the final scene from the original story."

David, does this mean you have permission to adapt the Bradbury story? If not, you are taking a risk in trying to raise funds for this venture!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post