Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    LISTEN to 'Dandelion Wine'

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LISTEN to 'Dandelion Wine'
 Login/Join

posted
Here's an effort by musicians that, according to their website, have named themselves after Ray Bradbury's book, 'Dandelion Wine'.
Their website is quite interesting, and I like how the dandelions turn to white puffs when you click on them ...

So here it is, the musical group... and some of their music...
��Dandelion Wine �

[click on or type into finder:] http://www.artbeco.com/dandelionwine/

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
groovy...

Posts: 333 | Registered: 12 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know.

Posts: 85 | Location: San Dimas, CA USA | Registered: 25 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chrisman43:

LOL LOL
You don' t know WHAT? Comon...loosen up a little....

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love folk music, and spent many a happy night in college listening to it at the local coffee house, but I must say this is not tripping my trigger. And nobody, but nobody can sing Windego like Jim Post! This almost seems more like a parody of folk singers....

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard-

You might be right. I might need to loosen up a little, but I still don't know. As Imskipper put it, "this isn't tripping my trigger." However, being a musician myself, I can appreciate the effort.

Posts: 85 | Location: San Dimas, CA USA | Registered: 25 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everybody:

Actually, I found it significant that a music group would name themselves 'Dandelion Wine, specifically because of Ray's book.
Hey, this isn't Carnegie Hall. Maybe Carnegie Library...

posted Hide Post
Bumping up this vintage thread to remark: 138 songs titled "Dandelion Wine"!

http://www.lala.com/#search/Dandelion%20Wine

Anyone have the patience to listen and note how many were inspired by Ray?

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post