Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    yet another inspiration story

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

yet another inspiration story
 Login/Join

posted
If it were possible for me to put into words how much I love and appreciate Ray Bradbury I would certainly sound silly. The man has inspired me to write, to work, to think, to maintain optimism, to live life to it's fullest and to most importantly remember to enjoy every last moment of it. And the older he grows while still giving life his all, the more my admiration grows. What better example for humankind. Thank you, Ray.

Posts: 12 | Location: Carlyle, IL USA | Registered: 02 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Oberg:
And the older he grows while still giving life his all, the more my admiration grows. QUOTE]

Bill: I don't think Bradbury grows older, at least not in his important parts. He dances, so as not to be dead. And writes, so as not to grow old.

Posts: 75 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray, if you are reading this you have brought me shivers of delight when I have continued to read on through stinging eyes to finish a chapter or story. It is HALLOWEEN right now 2001 and the firemen have not come yet?
This holiday should be your birthday, to celebrate the birth of all the savory delicate tapestry of the stories that have been crafted in so many ways to itch my imaginings and make me occasionally wonder about the things in the shadows past, present, and future! Thank You for the things that go bump in the night that you have brought to life in print.
"Live Forever" Happy Halloween!!
scanner 10-31-2001 12:15a.m.

[This message has been edited by scanner (edited 10-31-2001).]

Posts: 8 | Location: ogden,utah,usa | Registered: 30 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post