Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    We've Moved
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We've Moved
 Login/Join

posted
They're gone. Only I remain. Only I was spared. They all went to the Michael Moore Discussion Board. Brainwashed.

Actually, you can find them at https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/ubb.x/a/cfrm/f/2791083901

Or you can enter the new board thru the homepage at www.raybradbury.com

As for me...I stand sentinel here. Waiting for wayward Bradbarians, and cussing up a storm...

...with no one to edit me.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nobody here but us electronic mice, which, as you know, become very irate at any trash!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about some titles that may apply here:

Man Without a Country
Look Homeward Angel
The Town Where No One Got Off
Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Invisible Man
For Your Eyes Only
The City
Alone
Man on A Raft

Hey, maybe we can have a reunion and invite all the regulars back here. We could request that everyone bring a little something to pass around to get the festivities going!!

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Much Ado About Nothing
Bridge to Nowhere
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Nowhere Man
All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go
Dances With Wolves (RE:K. Costner at his "fort" guarding the territory completely alone)

(The counter still works here. Who needs more Karma?) It's a little like the Seinfeld episode with the parallel universe George and Kramer. Even the apartment was from a high fever semi-consciousness.

I like the red and grey simplicity here.

fpalumbo

posted Hide Post
QUICK! RUN! HIDE! Mom's home.

Shirt. Shoes. Socks. Pants. PANTS! Where's my pants?

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All remaining clothing has been donated to charity.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Now all that needs to be done is figure out what to do with the furniture.

fpalumbo

posted Hide Post
I say we burn it.

posted Hide Post
OK. I guess it has come to this. Nothing like a cool, spring evening bonfire.

Ironic - then, what of the books?

fpalumbo

posted Hide Post
With no light bulbs to read by, I guess the bonfire will at least serve as a source of light.

The light bulbs were the first to go. I now notice the "edit" pencil icon is gone. Is this it? The last night of the world? Goodnight dandelion. Goodnight fjpalumbo.

posted Hide Post
Whoa, the pencils are back. I guess we've recieved some sort of reprieve.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fjpalumbo:
OK. I guess it has come to this. Nothing like a cool, spring evening bonfire.

Ironic - then, what of the books?

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

posted Hide Post
Wow! Frank and grassstains, what a hilarious run of comments. How long could you keep something like this running?

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO BURN!!!

posted Hide Post
As long as our words are here to read...we still exist!