Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    C2C... Only love is The Answer..... I.. We.. Love You Ray?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

C2C... Only love is The Answer..... I.. We.. Love You Ray?
 Login/Join

posted
Just a note aboet the Coast to Coast Interview... is was awesome....

Ray is a Treasure forus all to enjoy his great works and inspirational writings.

The part I loved the most was when he said.. if we ever met him... just tell him...

I LOVE YOU... Could not have been spoken better.

I dedicate this beautiful E.E. Cummings Poem to him...

---------------------------------------------
I carry your heart with me... I carry it in
my heart.
I am never without it... anywhere I go you go,
my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my dear friend...

I fear no fate.. for you are my fate, my sweet..

I want no worlds.. for beautiful you are my world... and it's you who are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you... here is the deepest secret nobody knows.. here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud... and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide.. and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart... I carry it in my heart...

E.E. Cummings

Posts: 1 | Location: MadeiraBeach FL | Registered: 16 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed.

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe C2C will replay the interview sometime for the many of us who missed it?

Wonderful words from Ray, and the cummings poem is a perfect response.

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent him a love letter that took my whole life to write. (He wrote back in a week.) Smiler

~I put the sweater on and watched the waves come up and fall down on the beach...Even a drunken man could not collapse with the elegance of those waves. ("The Lake," RB)

Posts: 4 | Location: NJ & WV | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A perfect dedicaton. I still have goosebumps from reading this wonderful piece.

Thanks...

believer in Douglas

Posts: 58 | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I'm new to the board, but I've been trying to find out how I would send Ray a letter, not an email, but a hard-copy tried and true letter. Do you guys know where I ought to mail that to?

Thanks a ton for the help. I've rediscovered his brilliance through Fahrenheit 451 and just realized how big of an impact he's actually had on the way i've grown up thinking. i'd love to write him a letter.

Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Location: Buford, GA | Registered: 24 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post