Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    New Halloween Pics

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Halloween Pics
 Login/Join

posted
A couple of these are repeats from 2005, the rest are new. Enjoy.

Pip's pumpkin!

Pip at night!

Halloween Tree #1 from 2005

Halloween Tree #2 2005

For the full Halloween slideshow click here.

Free sci-fi mag online at:thelordshen.com

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful! Great Pip! I've had some daydream to decorate a big Elm in my front yard with pumpkins for several Halloweens but I've been too lazy to get it done- maybe I'll follow through this year (if I start now)

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lord Shen, what great photos. Although I am not into Halloween, Ghouls and the undead, I love the art and creativeness shown in the carving, costumes and painting. I also love looking in the periphery of the photos, particularly the interior shots wondering what books are on the book shelves, what's cooking in the pots on the stove, who's shoes on are the mat, etc., etc.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
Lord Shen, what great photos. Although I am not into Halloween, Ghouls and the undead, I love the art and creativeness shown in the carving, costumes and painting. I also love looking in the periphery of the photos, particularly the interior shots wondering what books are on the book shelves, what's cooking in the pots on the stove, who's shoes on are the mat, etc., etc.

Haha... I do the same, especially with books. Can't get enough. Our local library just had a book sale this weekend. $2 and they give you a paper bag to fill! Wish there had been more science fiction and some Tennessee Williams... c'est la vie...

Free sci-fi mag online at:thelordshen.com

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post