Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    An unrighteous theft
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An unrighteous theft
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Not getting sucked into an argument on this. It's been beat to death. But the crux of your argument presents a false alternative.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Dark,

Mega-dittoes. Been there, done that, flogged this topic to death. Just flat out nothing to add to this topic.

Best,

Pete

Posts: 614 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why are we even bringing this up? Everybody knows about that hysterical fit Ray threw over Mike Moore using "his" word. Who does this guy think he is?!

The point is...we need to get off this topic.

--scaryneighbor

Posts: 15 | Location: milwaukee, WI, USA | Registered: 04 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uh, scary,
The post you're replying to is nearly a month old, so, who's "bringing this up"?
Requiescat in pace.

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
scary must be some kind of freak.

You should see his responses to the other topics...

Yeeesh.

Posts: 29 | Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | Registered: 06 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Certainly seems to display tendencies towards a unique outlook....

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes, my opinions are unique. and you can just (unfollowable suggestion deleted.)

--scaryneighbor

[This message has been edited by dandelion (edited 10-08-2004).]

Posts: 15 | Location: milwaukee, WI, USA | Registered: 04 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WHOA!!!

scary, your opinions may be different than others, but you don't have to be tearing down everybody else!!

Look, if you can't handle people talking about your precious opinions without THEM having an opinion...

GET OVER IT!! GET OFF THIS SITE!!

This site is all about people's opinions! Get used to it.

Posts: 29 | Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | Registered: 06 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's the door. Don't let it hit ya on your way out.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, dandelion.

At least someone has some common sense around here. But what do you think scary's opinions show about his personality? His outlook on life?

(I wouldn't be saying this if I knew he would read it, but someone else told him to come back in a few years and I think he'll go off in a corner and pout)