Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Personal Project Website:)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Personal Project Website:)
 Login/Join

posted
Thank you so much for your replies!Smiler

You gave me some really nice ideas for my Project's investigation, which, I think, will be very relevant. But now I'd like to ask you to write something more private, that connected to your own life's story, or impact on your mind and life position. For example, the short story "The Wish" have become panacea for me after my grandfather's death. It revealed the main issue that bothered me those times, and helped to calm down my internal pain.
In this point, I created a website, where I'm going to share the info of the Personal Project (as it progresses), and, besides, I made a blog, where I want you to share your personal story with me. Because it will be very helpful!
I promise that all the information about "who are you" and "what is your real name" won't be announced. You even are not supposed to write the real name in the blog (you can write pseudonym or whatever instead) The purpose for me is to hear and understand your point of view, and realize Mr. Bradbury's influence on your concrete life and experience.

There is the link:
http://raybradburypersonalproj...g/what-is-your-story

I hope you will spend some time to take a look and shareSmiler
Thank you all very much again!)))

Posts: 2 | Registered: 13 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post