Ray Bradbury Forums
By Way Of Ray

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6791083901/m/7407026576

09 September 2016, 11:28 AM
By Way Of Ray
By Way Of Ray
Hello.

My name is Dan Taylor and I'm beginning an ambitious project called By Way Of Ray.

By Way Of Ray will be a collection of 100 short stories written by 100 writers inspired by the writing of Ray Bradbury in honor of the author's 100th birthday.

The goal is to publish the collection in the summer of 2020. Writers who wish to contribute to the By Way Of Ray collection should contact Dan Taylor at info@bywayofray.com for further details. The intention is to publish stories of unpublished writers along with those that have been published. New and old, all inspired by Ray Bradbury.

Who is Dan Taylor, you ask? A writer inspired by the works of Ray Bradbury who has published a few comic books, a couple of short stories, and optioned some screenplays. He was also an editor with IDW Publishing.

Fans of Ray Bradbury, as well as science-fiction, fantasy and horror in general, are encouraged to follow and/or like the By Way Of Ray Facebook page to stay updated on the progress of the project.

If anybody here has specific questions or such, please feel free to comment and I'll do my best to share answers here. The project is still in the very early stages, but there is a website at ByTheWayOfRay.com.

Thank you.

Dan Taylor
By Way Of Ray
29 September 2016, 11:17 AM
Alive
Hi Dan.

I don't know if I will still be around in 2020, but I will be in touch about a Bradbury inspired very short story - I think they call it flash fiction?
Anyway, I thought I should just point out here that the website link you posted does not work. I took a guess, removed the "The" and bingo.
So try www.bywayofray.com

I'm Alive!