Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Politics 101 or Attack of the Pod People
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Politics 101 or Attack of the Pod People
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by infowars?kekfrog:
hey did you ever read john podesta or hillary's emails. mighty interesting. not to mention obamas strange deals at the end there with iran.

Typical response.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you haven't said anything for anyone to defend.

hey did you guys here they found those texts.... cant wait
and btw wasn't hillary his opponent? wierd you havent defended her? and as far as obama, he was the last president, and nobody said anything political about him on here. and there sure is plenty to say. not that you'd listen, cause this is all about your side, and not about truth. typical of the left ;0

but why?

Posts: 138 | Location: earth? | Registered: 01 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
then you have john podesta, who was the campaign mananger for trumps opponent, who it was reported wouldve been picked for secretary of state.... but apparently he leaves "pizza related maps" on handkerchiefs... whatever that means

but why?

Posts: 138 | Location: earth? | Registered: 01 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many lies got Brian Williams fired? Like, three?

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/...s-2000-1136098883569

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, that's because Donald is the king of lies. Nobody can lie like him, believe me. He tells all the best lies.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His lies are the best, the greatest, YUGE, bigly!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
your editing is in serious question here. erasing references that you dont like. very telling.

but why?

posted Hide Post
annnnywwaaay.... too bad we dont have the opinion of the writer this site is dedicated to. you people are gross

but why?

posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/lAoT2ktM2H0

the mission soundtrack gabriels oboe.

poignant...how the faithful feel today

but why?

posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/xxcfiAo_8S4

start at 2:50 if ya like, nevermind start at 4:00

its all good jordan peterson

but why?

posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/-pxRXP3w-sQ

"As the skipping rope hit the pavement, so did the ball. As the rope curved over the head of the jumping child, the child with the ball caught the ball. Down came the ropes. Down came the balls. Over and over again. Up. Down. All in rhythm. All identical. Like the houses. Like the paths. Like the flowers"

"Love. That was what she had that IT did not have"

i know it's not ray, but it's ray like

watch out for that mechanical unison conformity, and the fears that compel it subconsciously
https://youtu.be/-pxRXP3w-sQ

but why?

posted Hide Post
Watch out for the new movie of A Wrinkle in Time. It might be better than the first.

posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it. For me, F451 was the book that turned me into a book reader. I have been surprised to find how many became book readers from reading "A Wrinkle in Time". Apparently, it has been a very influential book.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am totally all for remaking movies if the first one was dated or not that great! Nothing of Ray's has been filmed which I would not welcome being remade. This trend of ignoring good books which were made into mediocre movies if filmed at all in favor of remaking classic films which should be let alone has GOT to STOP!

posted Hide Post
The illustrated man, I didn't even know had been made into movie before. that would be my choice.
I was excited by the news years ago that Mel Gibson was gonna do f451, I guess that isn't happening now, but man that would've cool.
who has to talk to who to make this happen?

but why?