Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Politics 101 or Attack of the Pod People
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Politics 101 or Attack of the Pod People
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'm doing my part in the battle for truth and justice! My contribution re: http://deadstate.org/twitter-i...condcivilwarletters/

My dearest beloved,

Much movement was made on the front today, and many casualties were the result. The gray hats actually had us on the run at one point, but then, seemingly without reason, the president of the MAGA States of America issued a curious order to all his generals to stop everything and switch from the traditional gray uniforms they had been wearing to fire engine red! It was during this fitting and stitching process that we managed to overpower them - the whole new uniform thing seemed to catch them by surprise - and now we have taken the high ground.

Word is that grumblings are being heard coming from the MAGA generals. They, apparently, are losing confidence in their president, but do not know the best course of action to take. We hope to take advantage of this disarray amongst their ranks and capitalize on it.

We actually caught a glimpse of the MAGA president today as he and his wife rode by on their way to rally their troops. He was, as usual, riding several paces ahead of her. She wore a coat with a most peculiar message written on the back, seemingly in paint! As best I could make out it said “kidnap me!” But I cannot be sure, and that would be a most unusual message to display. My tired eyes must be getting the better of me in this dim light.

Well, my darling, I must try to get a few hours’ sleep, as early tomorrow morning we hope to take the Twitter headquarters up on Market Street and disable their president’s feed. Our generals believe very strongly that this will have a major impact on their campaign.

Much love,
J

#SecondCivilWarLetters

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C. M. Christopher:
Who goes into a private establishment and does the following:

Watching The Music Man today, I saw a great scene with mayor Paul Ford reprimanding his daughter's suitor when he caught them together in the town's ice cream parlor. After the tongue-lashing, he yelled at him to "get out of this public emporium!" I thought of our own CM.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doug Spaulding,

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How soon until all American citizens are forced to carry proof of citizenship even if their family has been in the country for generations?

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
How soon until all American citizens are forced to carry proof of citizenship even if their family has been in the country for generations?

This poor lady almost needed it!

These moronic trumpkins have been given permission to bring their hate out into the bright daylight now. Their enabler-in-chief has given them permission to show their teeth and they're sure a-barin'!

This idiot doesn't even realize that Puerto Rico is part of the USA!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
These moronic trumpkins ...

And who exactly is bringing their hate out into the daylight? Seems to me that you are the one calling others names.

Here are a few videos and articles showing hardcore anti illegal-immigration folks.

Bill Clinton (1995)

Dianne Feinstein (1994)

Chuck Schumer (2009)

Senator Barack Obama (2006)

He said, "You're -- You're not waiting anymore, are you, Chris?"

Posts: 35 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: 10 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sigh...

"Live Forever!"

Image17799942_10212193629457421_1890968867104120543_n.jpg (23 Kb, 8 downloads)

posted Hide Post
But, as long as you want to play a game...

"Live Forever!"

Image18740417_10212689487173554_1695713629776286645_n.jpg (35 Kb, 6 downloads)

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
Sigh...

I was just thinking of that meme when I posted on Facebook that I hoped, if Hillary Clinton is actually guilty of anything, she would be tried and convicted so all these crybabies can't wail, "But her emails!" every time a crime of the current crook and his cronies comes up. It should reduce their paranoia of everything being a liberal plot to smear their heroes, and anyway it will take away their one defense.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

No kidding, Hillary Clinton didn't rape, rob, rabble rouse with racist rhetoric, insult people with disabilities, or collude with a foreign nation against the United States. How is ANY of this POSSIBLY okay or tolerable? I ask myself this every day, still, nearly two years later!

posted Hide Post
From the 1972 book The Water is Wide, by Pat Conroy, much of it repeated nearly word-for-word in the 1974 movie Conrack adapted from it:

"The South of humanity and goodness is slowly rising out of the fallen temple of hatred and white man's nationalism. The town retains her die-hards and n*****r-haters and always will. Yet they grow older and crankier with each passing day. When Beaufort digs another four hundred holes in her plentiful grave-yards, deposits there the rouged and elderly corpses, and covers them with the sandy, lowcountry soil, then another whole army of the Old South will be silenced and not heard from again. The religion of the Confederacy and apartheid will one day be subdued by the passage of years. The land will be the final arbiter of human conflict; no matter how intense the conflict, the victory of earth and grave will be complete."

Boy, did I EVER believe this, not just of one particular town or region but of the nation, until the 2016 election! Now, all bets are off! Today's mobs of Nazis and skinheads make the old guard look downright sociable! And, yes, he was right about one thing: some idiots REALLY will not change or shut up until they are dead!

<mikewestphal>
posted
I have not really been to the RB site for 6 or 7 years, so today and yesterday I've been catching up on the 'pod people' thread. Hello to all. Very interesting.
I see many people refer others to non-RB websites, so I hope I am not out of line in asking dandelion and doug spaulding to have a look at my own little website, ifihadawebsite.net, where sec.2 features "Broken/Polarized" and "Post-election Blues." Also sec.8 has "Before the Trump Campaign" and "If I had a website . . . i'd explore the topic of Hillary hatred." Admittedly, the site is a book promotion site, but like many others (here) I found my passion hard to restrain. However, invective is not my thing. No hand-wringing. No despair. Just . . . well . . . cool insight, if I may carefully understate it, plus the lonely desire to communicate, like that sad old sea monster. Will the lighthouse reply? I'm placing my bets.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for weighing in, Mike. Since your site looks legit I am making your link clickable.

posted Hide Post
For anyone not clear on where I stand and possibly accusing me of defending the Clintons at Trump's expense, I haven't liked the Clintons since Day 1, 1992. I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 ONLY because anything else would be a vote for Trump, equivalent to Satan Himself vs. Clinton who represented a MUCH lesser evil. Now that we have that out of the way, here is this:

As far as sexual behavior at least, both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are cheats, liars, and sleazeballs, but according to most accounts, Clinton merely propositioned women, some of whom took him up on it, whereas Trump openly attacked any female he felt like utterly without consent. This has happened twenty times just according to those willing to talk. As far as being cheats and liars generally, Trump's theft by fraud and lying is far more widespread than Clinton's. I have never heard that the Clintons robbed anybody. I have heard they killed around forty people while as far as I know Trump is not said to have directly or indirectly killed anyone, (about the only bad thing he has NOT done), but none of the serious accusations against the Clintons, such as their hit list, were proven.

The most troubling thing I have heard about both which might quite possibly be proven is that some millionaire pervert has a private island one of the main purposes of which is molesting underage girls presumably outside of any legal jurisdiction or at least away from witnesses. (You'll have to search the details, as I don't feel like it and you won't take my word for anything anyway.) This is where Trump tied up and raped the 12-year-old girl. There was meant to be a trial with her testifying but she went into hiding due to death threats. If Trump can be arrested on any charge, perhaps this girl and others can come out of hiding and really nail him with serious charges which will stick. The concerning thing about Bill Clinton is that he is documented to have visited the island about twice as many times as Donald Trump! As Hillary doubtless knew of all this, that would make her as much an enabler and accessory to crimes as Camille Cosby! Thing is, Hillary is supposed to have said if anyone slings any dirt her way she will take down half of D. C. with her. I am totally fine with this or anything which cleans crooks out regardless of whether some crooks call themselves Republicans and some Democrats.

The difference, I think, between Trump and the Clintons is not who is the bigger crook--Bill Clinton may have actually molested more children or other illegal activities than Trump--but that Trump is just stupid and crazy enough to get everyone busted! Again, I am totally fine with any and all crooks being busted including Democrats. This is probably the only good thing about Trump--he is such a wild and reckless totally delusional narcissist that he has no morals, no conscience, and most importantly no caution. This may result in a total housecleaning for D. C. and any subsequent politicians should learn to toe the line or else. It will mean starting basically from scratch but it should take years for this level of corruption to build up again if ever.

I know no one born outside the U. S. can be president, but I think it would be a good idea if we brought in advisors from Norway or any other country with actually good standards of living and have them demonstrate what actually works, as obviously the American system is not working for most citizens now and never has!

<mikewestphal>
posted
I possibly have a more benign view of Ms. C.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People are innocent until proven guilty and if it so happens Hillary was never an accessory to rape and murder I will be delighted but if it is proven she was one I will be disappointed but not surprised.