Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Politics 101 or Attack of the Pod People
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Politics 101 or Attack of the Pod People
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
smart people seem like crazy people to stupid people

yeah... i'm just happy we have a very stable genius in the white house for a change. fixing tax plan,uplifting the economy, keeping enemies in check, looking out for the people of his nation as is his job. guess all those years dealing with cut throat business men and foreign countries and all that comes with, including celebrities and hollywood crazies, gave him some perspective

but why?

Posts: 138 | Location: earth? | Registered: 01 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This absolute train wreck of a "president" needs to be in a care facility receiving the help he so desperately requires to salvage what's left of whatever mental faculties he may ever have possessed, if any--not trying to run a country--before he runs the country and much of the world into the ground!

He has now declared what a crying shame it is to allow babies to be born from their mothers in the ninth month! How does he think anyone gets here alive? We can't all be hatched in a tank by reptilians like *some* people!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by infowars?kekfrog:
yeah... i'm just happy we have a very stable genius in the white house for a change.

Chortle! Now I know the individual is mental! Thanks for clearing that up.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Name calling rather than rational discourse. Not sure that would be Mr. Bradbury's approach.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Dark:
Name calling rather than rational discourse. Not sure that would be Mr. Bradbury's approach.

"Clinton was a shithead."

- Ray Bradbury

Sometimes you just have to call it as you see it. (And yeah - Bill was.)

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have Bill to thank for much of the mess the country is in now.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i fully agree. thank god his wife wasnt given the chance to make it worse. lets hope trump can fix it.

but why?

Posts: 138 | Location: earth? | Registered: 01 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
lets hope trump can fix it.

LOLOLOLOLOL! As the kids say.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Ann Coulter‏Verified account @AnnCoulter

So by pulling out of the Paris Accords, Trump SAVED the planet!

but why?

posted Hide Post
politics is fun

but why?

posted Hide Post
its funny cause didnt the dems just grind the government to a halt? funny.. projection really is the language of the left
in reference to your luls doug

but why?

posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson
‏Verified account @TuckerCarlson
1h1 hour ago

Fmr US Attorney: From the evidence we have seen the FBI and Senior DOJ officials conspired to violate the law and deny @realDonaldTrump his civil rights because they didn't think he should be President.

but why?

posted Hide Post
quote:
From the evidence we have seen...

I'm glad you enjoy evidence. Here's some more.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
because russia? or my bad thats nall over now. hey did you ever read john podesta or hillary's emails. mighty interesting. not to mention obamas strange deals at the end there with iran . like allowing coke to be sold in the us by hezbollah..... guess that doesnt perk your national alarm.
i guess we will see if trump gets impeached for any reason.

but why?

posted Hide Post
i bet this memo is just a big nothing burger too. thats why dems are freaking about it. we will see

but why?