Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Politics 101 or Attack of the Pod People
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Politics 101 or Attack of the Pod People
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
we gettin a space force????!!!! ray would be so happy!!! GO TRUMP IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

but why?

Posts: 138 | Location: earth? | Registered: 01 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, I know why you're making all these multiple posts - you're trying to beat me out for the all time most posts badge!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...actually, dandelion has me. But only by a few!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you're a gross little man aren't you Doug? sad sad little man

but why?

Posts: 138 | Location: earth? | Registered: 01 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
...actually, dandelion has me. But only by a few!

Yes, let's have a contest!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by infowars?kekfrog:
you're a gross little man aren't you Doug? sad sad little man

I don't think so.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
i was insulted and a bit flabbergasted. it was childish of me, and i'd like to apologize to you. i'm sure you are a genuine and interesting person. many things i know nothing of about you. i'm a bit heavy handed with my opinions. as are you. i find your remarks having a childish vibe. maye it's more impish. either way i should not have called you a gross sad little man. i know nothing of you. as you know nothing of me.

but why?

posted Hide Post
i was actually thinking about that with you and dandelion. the reason for multiple posts is that i dont have it preplanned. i see something and respond, feel something and post. dialogue. but i read it over and i was very flip, just throwing it at you both up on the board. hot headed. i dont regret the posts. just want to clear up my view. i had thought on it after listening to " the war of art" audio book. some good stuff. i had a friend who would say to me " you're honest as fluk and i cant hold that against you" and what he meant was i was overly upfront and honest, without enough thought or care before responding. and it may be childish, but it's just how i was, so he didnt hold it against me, but that i should. lol. anyway i apologize doug.

but why?

posted Hide Post
having said that, i still hold my beliefs, and still feel the right to defend them. but i'll be more selective where and when and how i respond on, on this board

but why?

posted Hide Post
quote:
the reason for multiple posts is that i dont have it preplanned. i see something and respond, feel something and post.

As a psych major, I can tell you that that's indicative of someone who rushes into action without stopping to think things thru before speaking, very much like the trump you support. It makes sense.

It leads to mayhem.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
i apologize doug.

Thanks!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
hey, not that i'm saying i'm a hero, but it sure sounds like you just described a hero. also if trump is so bad, why is he mopping the floor with the left and all their bull so easily.
jobs, that Obama said were not coming back? NK possible denuked soon! also, everyone who actually understood f451, can see it's where the left is taking us. minorities of thought and opinion tear society down, a far overreaching gov, opinions being erased and shadowbanning, and algorithms to shun conservative news and speakers on social platform. while btw, concerning the trump sex abuse talk from dandelion, not bothering to clean up the pedophilia on their platforms. so thats crazy. make an algorithm to fight conservative thought. but children being abused? who cares about that? not facebook or youtube apparently.

but why?

posted Hide Post
then just look at Europe and Canada, oh and california too. thats right i almost forgot. so if you say " goodmorning sir, or ma'am!" you could still be fined, lose your job or go to jail, because maybe it was a xi!!!!!! but yeah the left is totally sane right my psych major friend?

but why?

posted Hide Post
since you are a psych major, i wonder what you think of jordan petersons words? heres a fun interview of him.
https://youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54

but why?

posted Hide Post
also, how is it not election tampering to have the major platforms, facebook, twitter, youtube, admittedly censoring one sides views? stopping connections, and erasing history. it's most certainly not freedom, or in line with the ideal of this country. i know obama wanted to fundamentally change this country. i guess that's what he meant. it's just scary that people are going along with it. although, i guess they aren't seeing how trump won. just the hysterical left being led by the media and completely full of it dem politicians, and quite a few republican ones.

but why?