Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    New from Ray...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Ray...
 Login/Join

posted
I have noticed that the 'New from Ray' page on this site has not been updated since 2006. I remember that when I first started visiting this website I really enjoyed his updates. Does anybody know if he may ever do this again?
Thank you. Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Martian (Ruth S. Hare),

___________________________________________________________________________________
"The key word is love... get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for!”

Posts: 18 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 19 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only person who could answer this would be the webmeister at HarperCollins, who own this place. I suppose they would only update the "new from Ray" page if/when they have new works of his to promote (many of the works that have excited us recently have come from OTHER publishers such as Subterranean). I suspect that this is actually a dark recess of the HarperCollins brand, and nobody there has remembered that this place even exists!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
The only person who could answer this would be the webmeister at HarperCollins, who own this place. I suppose they would only update the "new from Ray" page if/when they have new works of his to promote (many of the works that have excited us recently have come from OTHER publishers such as Subterranean). I suspect that this is actually a dark recess of the HarperCollins brand, and nobody there has remembered that this place even exists!

That's a shame, but thank you for letting me know.

___________________________________________________________________________________
"The key word is love... get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for!”

Posts: 18 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 19 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post