Ray Bradbury Forums
New from Ray...

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6791083901/m/7247070795

22 February 2011, 07:37 AM
Martian (Ruth S. Hare)
New from Ray...
I have noticed that the 'New from Ray' page on this site has not been updated since 2006. I remember that when I first started visiting this website I really enjoyed his updates. Does anybody know if he may ever do this again?
Thank you. Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Martian (Ruth S. Hare),

___________________________________________________________________________________
"The key word is love... get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for!”
22 February 2011, 08:13 AM
philnic
The only person who could answer this would be the webmeister at HarperCollins, who own this place. I suppose they would only update the "new from Ray" page if/when they have new works of his to promote (many of the works that have excited us recently have come from OTHER publishers such as Subterranean). I suspect that this is actually a dark recess of the HarperCollins brand, and nobody there has remembered that this place even exists!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter
22 February 2011, 11:24 AM
Martian (Ruth S. Hare)
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
The only person who could answer this would be the webmeister at HarperCollins, who own this place. I suppose they would only update the "new from Ray" page if/when they have new works of his to promote (many of the works that have excited us recently have come from OTHER publishers such as Subterranean). I suspect that this is actually a dark recess of the HarperCollins brand, and nobody there has remembered that this place even exists!

That's a shame, but thank you for letting me know.

___________________________________________________________________________________
"The key word is love... get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for!”