Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Most I have Seen On the Board
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most I have Seen On the Board
 Login/Join

posted
Wow! When I popped onto to the board I couldn't believe how many were on with me; Doug Spaulding, Rocket, Philnic, and Braling II. We all could have a gab fest Instant Messaging all the way, so to speak.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Indeed!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It has been really active around here. Did we all lose our jobs, or something?

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If we have, nobody told me.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually I took two days of vacation from my regular job of selling advertising to do taxes as I can do pretty well money-wise. But working from 9 AM to 9 PM does get tiresome, but it will help to pays some bills.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't sound much of a vacation!

- Phil

posted Hide Post
I'm at work, but, since I just finished a big job, I'm taking a break - having my second-to-last mini Battenberg and checking the old board-a-roonie...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm just thinking about going to bed. It's 11.16pm here! Time for some Horlicks or Ovaltine...

- Phil

posted Hide Post
This place is liturally kicking!!!! I'm really loving the dynamic synergistic locomotion of this grand old house of late!!!! I for one, want to thank all oldtimers and newbies to this wonderful site of celebrating the best writer ever Ray Bradbury!!!!

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stevie Ray Vaughn, "The House is Hoppin'"
Braling II, Doug Spaulding, rocket, biplane I and Yours Incognito!

So much for Global Warming! 3 counties getting a fine "lake effect" until tomorrow morning. 8-20" throughout the areas.

Posts: 2805 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guess friend Phil went for a kip.
Been in the teens at night here, Butch.
Rocky, too much chocolate?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, Horlicks. A good maltie would go good right now.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ate half of a large bag of M&Ms at the movies tonight. Saw Pan's Labyrinth with a friend. Was off yesterday and today.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone. Yes I went for a kip.

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Next time eat the whole bag and watch half the movie.

================================================

"I don't know anything."

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post