Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    All Summer In A Day ???

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All Summer In A Day ???
 Login/Join

posted
This short story has many memories for me. I remember a TV show I say as a child. Many times I have told the story of this tv show to my children. Years later, my daughter came across the short story by Ray Bradbury. The mystery was solved for me! Does anyone know this story? Does anyone know how I can see the movie that was made for tv about it?? I would love my kids to see it.
K

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've heard this movie is hard to find. I just did a quick search on Ebay and Amazon and couldn't locate any copies, but if you try in another month or so, a copy might pop up.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From my FAQ:
The only current online source for buying this on video is here.

- Phil

[This message has been edited by philnic (edited 07-28-2004).]

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Look how expensive it is.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received the DVD as a present. It was so great to see this movie that had such a huge impact on me as a child, as well as getting me started as a Bradbury fan. The DVD would not play in our newer DVD player, we had to watch it on our old player.

Edited to add source: http://www.ohanalearning.org/literature2.html

[This message has been edited by Mrgrt (edited 07-28-2004).]

Posts: 10 | Location: Menlo Park, CA USA | Registered: 18 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post