Ray Bradbury Hompage    raybradburyboard.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Ray Bradbury Anthology (Call for Authors!)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Bradbury Anthology (Call for Authors!)
 Login/Join

posted
Hello! My name is F.C. Shultz and I'm an author of grounded science fiction and fantasy. I fell in love with writing after reading Bradbury's stories, and learning more about his life and his love for writing.

So, in honor of what would have been his 100th birthday next year, I'm putting together a short story anthology full of stories by authors who are inspired by Bradbury. There are currently 5 authors who have agreed to write a story, and we're looking for 5-6 more.

The only requirement is that it must somehow incorporate Ray Bradbury's childhood home in Waukegan, IL.

Full details available here: fcshultz.com/ray100 fcshultz.com/ray100

If this sort of thing is not allowed, please delete. I've been a long time lurker here and figure this would be a great place to share this invitation.

Thank you!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 11 December 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post