Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    This is the essences of the man...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is the essences of the man...
 Login/Join

posted
Please check out this New York Times article about Mr. Bradbury...
This is why I love the man...he is truly a hero in every sense of the word...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06...ventura.html?_r=2&em

Once again, thank you Mr. Bradbury...

believer in Douglas

Posts: 58 | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PASSION!!!! "Do what you love and love what you do!"

He has set and lived with a marvelously high and unwavering standard. There is enough inspiration here for all to share in...and then, still more for generations to come.

(I have been privileged to spread the words of Ray Bradbury to all levels of HS students for many years. As this academic year draws to a close, I am about to forward letters composed by my Sr. Lit classes to Mr. B. The comments by these young people, I am sure, will bring a smile - maybe even a joyful tear - to his eyes.)

Posts: 2804 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm happy to relate that my neighborhood in San Francisco is constructing a new building for it's library, it looks very nice. It was in the old Bank of America for a long time, very small. This place is a LOT bigger.

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post