Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Fahrenheit 451 (Online Parodic Film)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fahrenheit 451 (Online Parodic Film)
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone,

For a high school English project, we were asked to film a scene from "Fahrenheit 451", but our group decided to film several scenes. We initially had plans to include Faber and the Mechanical hound but due to shortage of time, we did what we could. We only had two days, with one of the days passing quickly without us doing much. Smiler I hope you all enjoy this, we definitely had fun making it but it's definitely not the best thing out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKTCF8XMIAU

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting, but I am not sure about the dance at the end. How does it correlate to the story?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biplane!
Where the heck have you been, bud?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here in sunny South Florida, Sunrise and Ft. Lauderdale to be exact. Say, I ordered the DVD Ray Brabdury, the Story of a Young Writer , I think that I have that title right. My wife and watched it and really enjoyed it. Afterwards, I told her that I'd like to call Ray and she well call him which I did.

He seemed very happy that we enjoyed the film which he said was shot in January and February of 1962. My wife always wonders what Ray has to say when I call him so I put him on speaker phone so she could hear and Ray could her as well. His ending comment was "You've made my day!" which was quite nice for him to say.

The DVD is in black and white and shows a young Bradbury just five years before I first got to meet him.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
biplane 1 Where sis you get your DVD from?
Thanks

David B Smith

Posts: 12 | Location: Utica,MI,USA | Registered: 03 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Skinny Fingers.. sorry I meant "did" not sis in the above post-ya know I looked over that post before I hit the 'post now' button and it (the post) looked good to me. I need glasses. boy oh boy..

David B Smith

Posts: 12 | Location: Utica,MI,USA | Registered: 03 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
Interesting, but I am not sure about the dance at the end. How does it correlate to the story?

Haha, it does not correlate with the story at all. This was just for a high school English project so I did not focus on getting everything to perfect cinematic perfection. But it's becoming almost like a signature now. I have another video Becket where we do a similar ending where it does not correlate at all. We're shooting a remake of a Bollywood film right now, that's going to have a similar signature.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post