Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Medicine for me!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medicine for me!
 Login/Join

posted
Ray's writing has been inspiring me since childhood. As I grew into my adult years, his stories became medicine for me, ways to go away from here and into faraway places and times. I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Bradbury a few years back at a book signing and it was one of the biggest thrills of my life! I hope my children will enjoy Mr. Bradbury in the years to come as much as I have.

Posts: 2 | Location: Ventura, CA, USA | Registered: 24 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to meet the man too, but it looks like I'm going to have to go to California!

Posts: 1 | Location: mattoon,il,u.s | Registered: 03 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But are you really the lonely one?

....Death is a lone case...

..You know...

Posts: 33 | Location: Norway | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post