Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    In a Season of Calm Weather

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In a Season of Calm Weather
 Login/Join

posted
I don't think I can ever forget RB's short story "In a Season of Calm Weather". I've read so many of his stories, yet I always come back to this one.

I don't think people could look at pleasures, and living in the moment, the same way after reading this story.

Jeremy C. Tack<br />tackjc@msn.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeremy, please come back. If you'll only come back, I will respond to your post and I swear more than two people will view it!.....

(B-Two, I need parenthesis/dottiness compulsion counselling, who can help me?.....)

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't help with the parenthetical prediliction, but I can sympathize with dottiness!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alas, another inactive email.

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post