Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Please rate this bit 'o' lit' (New phrase?)
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please rate this bit 'o' lit' (New phrase?)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
B U L L S E Y E!!
That MixedSignals fella feels fiesty no doubt. But his particular boat he tried putting in the water just now has sunk with all its load of diatribe.

Posts: 16 | Location: 03/03/05 Heading back towards Catalina. Stopping there for several days. Currently cruising 20 knots at about 75 feet down. Soon to resurface. | Registered: 17 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is strange....

Earlier today I checked this thread and the only thing on Nautilus' post was-
"B U L L S E Y E!!"

Now underneath that there's this-
"That MixedSignals fella feels fiesty no doubt. But his particular boat he tried putting in the water just now has sunk with all its load of diatribe.
"

....And no "This Message Has Been Edited By".

Strange....

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
grasstains. If it'd make you feel better, I could have someone in the the crew put back that line in question you worry about.

Posts: 16 | Location: 03/03/05 Heading back towards Catalina. Stopping there for several days. Currently cruising 20 knots at about 75 feet down. Soon to resurface. | Registered: 17 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
gs: DITTO on the ?????????????

N: Are you talking about Nemo's crew or this RB site's crew?

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
fjpalumbo: Nautilus crew, of course.

posted Hide Post
Ms Stains,
My guess is that this another kid coming on board with something other than an interest in Ray Bradbury; in this case coming on as a mysterious power able to modify and / or delete someone's posts. Probably another attention-starved youth...Seems we must endure a lot of this during the school year...

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II. Sorry! Actually none of the attention starved youths that you mentioned are present here.

The Nautilus has had it up to here lately with all the obnoxious posts from a few who have no intentions other than to ridicule Bradbury, his works, and others online. This is unacceptable! We have already torpedoed several posts by at least one of the rowdies, and for the few days we are here will blow them out of the waters as seems fitting.

Perhaps dandelion finds an issue with censorship. We don't. If you wish to tolerate obnoxious behavior, that is your perogative, and you would do well to do what is necesary to protect your wishes. We share another view on the matter.

posted Hide Post
I thought Capt. Nemo and the Nautilus were buried beneath the ruins of Lincoln Island?

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

You start slamming Ray Bradbury ~

See nothing wrong with profanity~

Find abusing other posters who are serious readers of Bradbury amusing~

Then I'd say, prepare to be removed!

[This message has been edited by Nautilus (edited 02-18-2005).]

posted Hide Post
Nautilas, please get your stupid crap like "BULLSEYE" out of the place where I am looking for real people giving replies to something I've been working on since September. You need to get the torpedo out of your poop deck and get serious.

Sun sets, wind blows, seasons change
OrganizedConfusion

[This message has been edited by OrganizedConfusion (edited 02-18-2005).]

"In a hole in the ground...."

Posts: 14 | Location: Greenville IL, USA | Registered: 15 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I mind as well put my own two cents here with all that's going on at this board.
If OrganizedConfusion is 11 years old, then my dog played Beethoven at Carnegie Hall last month.

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, your dog must be one hell of a pianist because my son is only 11 and he's sick of all these blowhards like mixed signals qand nautalis ruining this posting area.

*#*#*#*#*#*
BrainSparks

*#*#*#*#*#*#* BrainSparks

Posts: 50 | Location: Greenville, Illinois America | Registered: 13 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nautilus,
My son has slammed nobody. You make alot of judgement calls on your own here. You sound like a control freak to me. I have no doubt you are most likely Mixedsignals46 too. My son, daughter, and I have come here for some good old fashioned friendship and writing sharing. We all LOVE Ray Bradbury too. Do not attack my son anymore, lest you anger the Gods and cause a sacrifice of your imaginary crew to be neccesary. I can make Don Rickels lQQk nice if you get on my bad side. So anyway room, where were we? I say we just ignore these disrupters and get on with the business at hand.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*
BrainSparks

*#*#*#*#*#*#* BrainSparks

Posts: 50 | Location: Greenville, Illinois America | Registered: 13 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BS:

I made no judgment calls on your son.

You start getting goofy here we will torpedo you, however. A crew member here said that the fact you think I'm MixedSignals is enough the blast you off the post. I don't think it's necessary. Not now, anyway.

posted Hide Post
BrainSparks. Look at it this way. If you don''t have something to contribute that makes for good interchange, intelligent debate, and a perspective on Bradbury that we can all enjoy, but rather, falls flat into a realm of name calling, insults, and inuendos, then that person does not have a hearty welcome here. I would think dandelion would agree with that. Wouldn't you?

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post