Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Hi! I am new and I have been inspired
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi! I am new and I have been inspired
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by randomyork:
HI Poettesse, Philnic and Braling ll! I hope you have a great week.

Why thank you, random! May each of your days this week be diamonds! Big Grin

We come from people who brought us up to believe that life is a struggle, and if you should feel really happy, be patient: this will pass.
~~Garrison Keillor

Posts: 50 | Location: The not-so-wild, wild west, Texas | Registered: 19 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nico:
Ah, so a pen extends from the apparatus and writes the corresponding key character?QUOTE]

Sounds a bit like a plotter which was a type of once used to make physical drawings from CAD drawings in computers (for engineering and architecture). It literally held a pen over a paper and the paper moved along one axis and the pen along another. Then it would grab different pens to get different colors or line widths!

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey! I used one of those for years!
Drew everything by hand before that.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well , I thought the Martian Chronicles was
awe inspiring it certainly capture my attention.
I like saw it again on sci fi about 9 years
ago . I am glad I got the opportunity to see .

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post