Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    A smaller view of pic that's easier to view

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A smaller view of pic that's easier to view
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice work, I see the inspiration and the love for Ray in your work.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much! I can see that I need to darken it some now that I see it on the monitor. Ray Bradbury is The Dean of Halloween (and better).

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
randomyork:

your painting is ...
Like MUSIC to the EYES!!!

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Thanks for that comment!

posted Hide Post
random, you have a wonderful gift. I can't draw a straight line, even with a ruler (and which side of the paintbrush do you paint with--the fuzzy end or the hard end? ha). Pumpkins are a wonderful thing to me--I can't wait until I either go out into a field and select my own for my Jo'L, or see huge bins of pumpkins at farmers' markets. Truly, Ray Bradbury and Hallowe'en are synonymous--

Posts: 77 | Registered: 18 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Random--

Yowza! It's better than imagination, which is saying a good deal.

Priory

Posts: 27 | Registered: 09 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Compliments by the people on this forum mean more to me than on any other because of our mutual love for Mr. B

posted Hide Post
This is gorgeous! Of course I would think of Bradbury if I saw this. Have you more??

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I have a large Halloween Tree painting I posted here earlier, here's a link
Halloween Tree Pic
And a painting of the Elliot's house or "The Dust House" here
From The Dust Returned

posted Hide Post
Halloween is one of my favourite times too. I luv your Halloween tree.

Posts: 3 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 05 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post