Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Norman Rockwell Meets "The Twilight Zone"

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Norman Rockwell Meets "The Twilight Zone"
 Login/Join

posted
This combination is the perfect description of Bradburyesque! News report, may contain commercials: http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=4226712&cl=5904050&src=news

Artist's official website: http://thomaskuebler.com/

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy is amazing.
His creations from his own imagination are better than his attempt at real people, though (burns, Hitchcock, Chaney). The pinhead in the video, though, is very like one in Tod Browning's "Freaks", but I can't recall the name.
Of course, one can see some of these folks in the flesh whilst taking a stroll down Pacific Avenue in Santa Cruz.

OK, That person is Jennie Lee Snow.
Or Elvira Snow.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Braling II,

ImageSnowTwins.jpg (7 Kb, 17 downloads)

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While student teaching Psychology in a St. Louis suburb, the class and I went on a field trip to a local mental health institution where we were able to observe a number of microcephalics of varying ages.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK, That person is Jennie Lee Snow.
Or Elvira Snow.

Are you sure that the one on the right isn't Paul Rubens, aka PeeWee Herman? :-}

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good point (get it?) John.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post