Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Contacting Mr. Bradbury

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contacting Mr. Bradbury
 Login/Join

posted
Hey guys. I just got done doing a caricature of Ray Bradbury that I was quite pleased with. I have it matted and framed and was wondering if anyone knew a way to send this to him. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out.

-Matt

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've bumped up a thread entitled "Writing to Mr. Bradbury" under "Resources." Others may have other ideas as to the best approach.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings! I bring you tidings of great joy. Please write to me at rcain1952@verizon.net and I will give you Ray Bradbury's address. I have been corresponding with Mr. Bradbury for 29 years, and my new novel "The Market Street Chronicles" is dedicated partly to him. I have loved him ever since Dandelion Wine tore my heart apart with a krakatoa explosion. Oh isn't Farewell Summer just incredible? Don't answer that ... but I do have the address and Mr. Ray Bradbury is, in my opinion, a National Treasure of incredible worth to those who are just learning to read and understand life. He is my friend. Bob

Posts: 9 | Registered: 03 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Krakatoa is a good word.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You go, Bob! You are so appropriately eloquent and too kind!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd have to agree with everything you said, Bob.

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post