Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    My Short Story to Ray Bradbury

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Short Story to Ray Bradbury
 Login/Join

posted
Hey everyone --

I was truly inspired by Ray Bradbury, and I wanted to share it with you all. Maybe someday I'll get to meet him.
http://joe.gotdoofed.com/files/bradbury.doc

Joe Drago

Posts: 1 | Location: San Jose, CA, US | Registered: 11 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone else will have to check this link; it won't open on my machine.

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion:
It's that time::::
to block further postings by the user(s) of IvanDrago32's computer. Period.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although I got this to open on another computer, and skimming through it looks all right, in light of other "communications," I agree.

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion,

Thanks for taking care of deleting the posts in question. Now, back to our regularly scheduled program. . .

Pete

Posts: 614 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your website rocks, Joe. What talent you have. I look forward to spending some time on your site. I read your story to Ray. I hope that he feels how much we love him every second during his time here on Earth with us. I wrote him a letter last night but I haven't input it yet. I long to mail it somehow in its handwritten glory But, now I find this place... so I'll post it here ASAP. In the meantime, have you read, Zen In The Art Of Writing? I hope it is on school's required reading lists around the world. It saves lives.

quote:
Originally posted by joedrago:
Hey everyone --

I was truly inspired by Ray Bradbury, and I wanted to share it with you all. Maybe someday I'll get to meet him.
http://joe.gotdoofed.com/files/bradbury.doc

Joe Drago

Posts: 6 | Location: Mexico | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post