Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Deletions: What Goes, What Stays
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deletions: What Goes, What Stays
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
That's because there has been little posted on politics or religion!

I'm sure you guys will do the most to keep it that way. Such topics are humorous at best, but they burn through ever so fast!

"Oh, death!"

Posts: 176 | Location: The Forest of Aokigahara, Japan | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kukai_Aoki:
I'm sure you guys will do the most to keep it that way. Such topics are humorous at best, but they burn through ever so fast!

We're trying to be better!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bringing back up, cause I smell new blood...

"Oh, death!"

Posts: 176 | Location: The Forest of Aokigahara, Japan | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for bumping up a brilliant yet often-neglected thread.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post