Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Happy Friday the 13th
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Friday the 13th
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
I think Spaulding's Friday 13th mishap was losing his voice... Big Grin

Whatever it is, Doug, I hope all is well

Thank you friend Phil. No, I still have the voice - I just wish they would listen to me when I try to talk!

In a relationship or a friendship, one should be there for that person no matter what. Right? I thought so. So why won't they let you be?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...it's all a bit cryptic...but, er, give them time to come to their senses...

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Hmmm...it's all a bit cryptic...but, er, give them time to come to their senses...

That's exactly what I thought. Will do.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just when you felt safe, it's that time again!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope all had a good Friday the 13th!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wink Heyyyyyy just a rey bradbarey fan looking for love. An-E-1 else out there? Confused <3

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raybradbury4lyfe:
Wink Heyyyyyy just a rey bradbarey fan looking for love. An-E-1 else out there? Confused <3

Wowsie!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Wonder who wrote "Demolition" right in the friggin' center with a box around it?

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
F13 was a wonderful day for me - I saw John Prine at the Greek Theatre.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
In honor of Friday the 13th, I bring you a favorite painting by Albert Pinkham Ryder:

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post