Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Happy Friday the 13th
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Friday the 13th
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
What are the odds???

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
What are the odds???

One in four.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
don't I know it. This morning one of the cats peed on my bed, and when I got home from work, the other one had barfed up a mouse on the carpet. Happy Friday the 13th everyone.

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least the darlings left you little early Valentine's Day presents!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IT'S HERE AGAIN!! RUN FOR COVER!!!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ready or not...it's that time again.

posted Hide Post
Eight more minutes here on the West Coast! Cross your fingers, I hope there's no midnight earthquakes for my southern neighbors down the block from Oregon.

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, this is strange - I actually had a dreadful F13 for a change. Something very bad and very unexpected happened on this normally lucky day.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug,
Whatever it may be, please be well.

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
Wow, this is strange - I actually had a dreadful F13 for a change. Something very bad and very unexpected happened on this normally lucky day.

In that case, I'm glad you survived it, my friend.

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you friends for your kind words. It's not good, but it's not over either. I have plenty of faith that good things will eventually happen. What else can I have?

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Doug Spualding: You want to at least give us a plain yogurt view of what happened to you on the 13th?

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by embroiderer:
Doug Spaulding: You want to at least give us a plain yogurt view of what happened to you on the 13th?

Can't talk about it - sorry to get your curiosity up and then clam up on you, but that's how she rolls.

Thanks for vocalizing your concern though.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
It occurred three times, the most it can in one year. This could explain much.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
quote:
Originally posted by embroiderer:
Doug Spaulding: You want to at least give us a plain yogurt view of what happened to you on the 13th?

Can't talk about it...Thanks for vocalizing your concern...

I think Spaulding's Friday 13th mishap was losing his voice... Big Grin

Whatever it is, Doug, I hope all is well

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post