Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    ~PROJECT451~

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~PROJECT451~
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ms. Streep, how nice.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey! YOUTUBE said this was the 451st viewing of the Streep video. Do I win something?

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Listening (moreover, watching) Meryl Streep reading anything is worthwhile.
The only thing I find irritating, is the way she pronounces Bradbury as Bradberry.
As a Bradbury myself, it has annoyed me all my life - leads to being called Blueberry....

Posts: 1 | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tbradbury1 said:
"Listening (moreover, watching) Meryl Streep reading anything is worthwhile.
The only thing I find irritating, is the way she pronounces Bradbury as Bradberry.
As a Bradbury myself, it has annoyed me all my life - leads to being called Blueberry...."

I wholeheartedly agree. But you've got to admit it's better than what they can come up with for your first name...

I tolerate this century but I don't like it. -Doctor Who

Posts: 3 | Location: Colorado. But I wish it was Florida. | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An extension of the idea (with another fleeting appearance by Streep):

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=6866116

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post