Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    there was probably an earlier post about this but...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

there was probably an earlier post about this but...
 Login/Join

posted
doesnt the spaceship Columia remind you of Kaleidoscope? when i saw the news i was immediately reminded of it. with the spaceship breaking apart. ill never look at a kaleidoscope the same again. its sad how the first Israeli in space died......sorry for bringing this up i am just deeply saddened by it.........

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

Posts: 113 | Location: Kensington, Maryland, USA | Registered: 08 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not to put too fine a point on it, this was the subject of two earlier posts, the second by an eyewitness.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see. well i havent been on this site too long.

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

Posts: 113 | Location: Kensington, Maryland, USA | Registered: 08 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try doing a search under Columbia or Space Shuttle on the board's search engine, and see what you get.

The reason this has been on the board is it hit a lot of people -- just like you -- as being directly relevant and emotionally impactual. You may find it interesting to see if you can find the other threads and see what was said.

Here's one long thread on this:
[URL=http://www.raybradbury.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000097.html]

[This message has been edited by Mr. Dark (edited 04-14-2004).]

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post