Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings
 Login/Join

posted
I've been working full time and going to law school at night,and have had to miss the boards and delay a work I'm doing on Mr. Bradbury's writing. One more year of law school, and hope to get back to my work analyzing a large portion of his writings. Missing Nard, and have missed seeing the "regulars" out here. Hope you are all well, and I hope to be able to drop in more often.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Mr D. We've all been sat here on the porch in our rockers, hoping you might drop by. Pleased to see you again. Perhaps when you graduate (again!) we should call you Atticus...

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll be back and looking forward to re-immersing in Bradbury's bizarre world and re-engaging with his bizarre fans! (Just joshin', of course!)

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil: I very nearly spent six weeks in your neck of the woods (speaking globally). I was trying to squeeze in a six week Law course at Oxford last summer; but, alas, had to work.

posted Hide Post
Oxford isn't far from my neck of the woods - just over an hour's drive. Shame you couldn't make it; you could have added "Oxford-educated" to your resume!

(You have to mentally insert an acute accent over the final e for that sentence to make sense Roll Eyes)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post